Training the Disciple

Guest Eric328

Guest Eric328

Ive Just started a female Jedi Guardian and Im planning on training the disciple can anyone tell me how to train him? And what his corresponding class is.

Just keep talking to him. He's a natural adept. I also heard he's the most boring guy in your party.

Yeah he's also pretty gay.

Both of these are correct. He is uninteresting, has very little to say or do, and comes across as a naive twit.

I dislike Carth, but he, at least, had something resembling personality. This guy has little to do or say, and what he does say makes you want to smack him.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Just keep talking to him. He's a natural adept. I also heard he's the most boring guy in your party.

Yeah he's also pretty gay.

Both of these are correct. He is uninteresting, has very little to say or do, and comes across as a naive twit.

I dislike Carth, but he, at least, had something resembling personality. This guy has little to do or say, and what he does say makes you want to smack him.

Dude, Carth is the life of the party compared to Disciple. Every time he opened his mouth to me I wanted to shove him out the airlock.

Yeah hes a soldier/consuler- i actually liked him as a party member because he has some interesting abilities (portable lab + meditation) and he's a good fighter as well. But he is kinda gay, i find that if you put a force mask on him he actually looks cool and you dont have to see his lame face. He was the easiest of the members who can be turned into jedi for me. When you get him in the enclave use him immediately and you gain influence with him really fast. By the time you fend of the mercenaries from attacking koonda you should be able to get him to become one then.

Yeah hes a soldier/consuler- i actually liked him as a party member because he has some interesting abilities (portable lab + meditation) and he's a good fighter as well.  But he is kinda gay, i find that if you put a force mask on him he actually looks cool and you dont have to see his lame face.  He was the easiest of the members who can be turned into jedi for me.  When you get him in the enclave use him immediately and you gain influence with him really fast.  By the time you fend of the mercenaries from attacking koonda you should be able to get him to become one then.

I just talked to him in the library and was able to make him a Jedi right after I met him.

Guest Eric328

DOnt listen to my older brom JSaltz he is a retard and has psycological problems. He alos wets his bed at night so if u see him making fun of me just ingnore him.

Guys that kid is not my brother. It looks like hes the one witht he psych problems. and he told me not to tell you, but he just crapped his pants. And ate it. Hes a crap eater. he he loves the crap. he eats crap, and drinks pee. And he eats crap for dessert.

Guys that kid is not my brother.  It looks like hes the one witht he psych problems.  and he told me not to tell you, but he just crapped his pants.  And ate it.  Hes a crap eater.  he he loves the crap.  he eats crap, and drinks pee.  And he eats crap for dessert.

since when did eating crap and drinking pee have anything to do with turning disiple into a jedi? I didnt see that anywheres in the strategy guide. *flips pages*

Basically, finish talking to him after he says "I'm not ready yet" so you leave the dialogue with him, then you get your influence AFTER the conversation is done. Then, immediately go talk to him again.

I had a problem my second time through when I think I made him a Jedi before finishing a piece of dialogue (Something about why he didn't like the Jedi.) Even through I'd maxed out my influence with Disciple (I saw cutscenes after I did nice things with Disciple in the party and he said "wow that was really nice of you" I still wouldn't get any more influence with him) I never did a success to hear that dialogue, so watch out for that.