Any new news bout PC version extras etc?

there won't be any, just bug fixes, iirc

EDIT:

How many people are working on the PC version? Will you have time for some bonus material for the PC version? Are you redoing the interface for the PC version, to take advantage of the mighty mouse controls?

I don't believe there will be bonus material. The timeline we were given to finish the PC version is pretty short and does not include time for making changes to the interface other than fixing any bugs QA finds.

Well, as long as they try to fix the many bugs mentioned, I won't complain about the lack of any extra stuff. If they don't try and work at fixing the bugs, thorugh, my wrath shall be swift.. :angry:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I count plot holes as bugs.

Thus you mena that the devs should re-writte or fill in the plot holes just for their dear PC version buyers? :thumbsup:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Yep and make the harder difficulties harder with a smarter AI, not just jacked up DCs.

Heh. Can't say that I don't approve of the idea, but I find it unlikely that they'd fill plot holes and the like for us. Never happened before AFAIK, anyway :thumbsup:. But, hey, let's keep it positive! Someday there has to be a first time, and this might be it! :D.