1. 1. What Do You Think Of KoToR II?

• I Was Amazing, No Flaws.
    • To Bugy For Me.
    • A Let Down, But Still A Good Game.
    • Was A Total Waste Of My $.
    • YOU SUCK FOR MAKING THIS POST.
    • ....Insert Swear Word.
    • Good Game, But Needs Improvment.

I think you mean "KotOR II", not KotOR.  Don't you dare insult K1's legend with the half assed-ness that is TSL in all it's unfinshed glory.  <_>

Maddox his monkeys are going to kill me for saying this most likely, but, 'well, that's just your opinion.'

I loved Kotor, but it was nowhere near Legendary. If it wasn't for the infamous twist, nobody would remember it's story as anything other than a rehash of A New Hope. Because really, it wasn't. It had a couple of interesting characters, but others were utterly useless. Not too mention how buggy it was. It really wasn't an extraordinary game. It was an INCREDIBLY FUN game, but not really special in any way you look at it. Which isn't bad, really. I'd rather remember a game for being fun than for something else.

Don't you dare insult K1's legend with the half assed-ness that is TSL in all it's unfinshed glory.  <_<

Methinks some people are having faulty nostalgic memories about KOTOR. It was a good game, but 'insulting it's legend' implies that it has one, which it never did.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Don't you dare insult K1's legend with the half assed-ness that is TSL in all it's unfinshed glory.  <_<

Methinks some people are having faulty nostalgic memories about KOTOR. It was a good game, but 'insulting it's legend' implies that it has one, which it never did.

For some, it does. K1 was the best RPG to me since Planescape Torment & Anachronox.

1) new to forums, cut me some slack

2) if your going to diss me find something better then " hes canadain" that was cool in grade 2, grow up.

3) It wasnt that legendary, admitedly it was a fun friggin game, but that doesnt change the fact that other games are better

4) i care what you think of the game, not me, i dont really give a rats behind what you think of me, i just want opinion on the game.

• 2 weeks later...
I think you mean "KotOR II", not KotOR.  Don't you dare insult K1's legend with the half assed-ness that is TSL in all it's unfinshed glory.  <_<

EDIT:  You know you can delete the double topic, right?

YES! I don't think i ever forget some of the great memories i had playing KOTOR 1. KOTOR 2 is good, but KOTOR 1 puts it to shame.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Tell that to the press, the people that made it legendary.