System Requirements for the PC version

Patiance, you must learn patiance

SCREW PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE IT ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am inclined to agree.

RELEASE THE GAME NOW!!! I would've been happier if they released both of the games in december or atleast had given the PC version more priority. There are 5 people working on the PC version now which is sad...

All they are doing is final bug squashing.

Final? Are you sure its Final and not preliminary? I hope that you're right Hades... I also hope you didn't get this from LucasArts...

So far LucasArts has done a pretty good job at making false promises... Sure, there will be Extra PC Content, Sure... there will be Swoop Upgrades, Sure... There will be simaltaneous release... Sure...

All they are doing is final bug squashing.

Final? Are you sure its Final and not preliminary? I hope that you're right Hades... I also hope you didn't get this from LucasArts...

So far LucasArts has done a pretty good job at making false promises... Sure, there will be Extra PC Content, Sure... there will be Swoop Upgrades, Sure... There will be simaltaneous release... Sure...

:thumbsup:

That gets worse in game. They promised you'll find the

HK

hidden factory, but it got cut. They also indicated you'll get

back YOUR

lightsaber, but that also got cut.

On the bright side, Chris used his "you'll encounter 3 enemies..." foreshadowing from PS:T. :)

manthing2.jpg

female tusken

There are female sandpeople in the enclave.

And how excactly do you know this? :blink:

They were a bit slender and had a slightly different attire or mask. You could tell easily that they were female.

Of course the floating bubble above their head labeled "Female Sandperson" greatly assisted in decipering... :p"

manthing2.jpg

Oh, I hope they aren't those dark jedi from the first one.  "Lord malak was displeased to hear you escape Taris...  BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

the annoying part for me about those dark jedi wasnt that they said that line of dialogue, but that EVERY trio of dark jedi you ran in to said it. i had no problem with the first trio saying it, but then when the next trio said it i was like "wtf? didnt i already kill these guys?". <_<

female tusken

There are female sandpeople in the enclave.

And how excactly do you know this? :blink:

They were a bit slender and had a slightly different attire or mask. You could tell easily that they were female.

Of course the floating bubble above their head labeled "Female Sandperson" greatly assisted in decipering... :p"

:D

Right! I wasn't sure of the floating bubble so I didn't post about it here.