"Your" lightsaber

Yeah...as long as no Dev comes and solves the puzzle, we won't know...thats the mystery each program has: What's going on behind the image you see. The only computer-system I know, which "tells" you what it's doing, is a good old voice-modem. I remember my: I could say:"Connects" or "Well, try again."

But in games it brings you a lot of fun :D .

Maybe you have to beat the game a few times before you can get it back. I know there was other easter egg type things after you beat the game a few times...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What the hell is wrong with you. Jesus christ why don't you calm down. There wasn't even a point to you saying that. It isn't going to make this thread go away you imbicile.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would like to see the article or whatever that says it's a quest to get your lightsaber back.

I'm thinking people misunderstood what it said.

I'm gonna go read the articles on IGN and Gamespot and see if I can find this article.

Kevin Saunders: We treat the lightsaber with great respect. We have increased their effectiveness and upgradeability and have also made them rarer. Creating your own lightsaber is a major quest in the game and a huge accomplishment. That being said, you will have your lightsaber throughout much of the game, but acquiring it is certainly a goal to aspire towards

Heres the link:lightsaber

The quest is creating your own lightsaber,not getting back your lightsaber.I can see how people can misinterpret what they said.

I believe the point of telling Atton how your saber looked was so that you would know that is your saber that Atris pulls out.

Kevin Saunders: We treat the lightsaber with great respect. We have increased their effectiveness and upgradeability and have also made them rarer. Creating your own lightsaber is a major quest in the game and a huge accomplishment. That being said, you will have your lightsaber throughout much of the game, but acquiring it is certainly a goal to aspire towards

Heres the link:lightsaber

The quest is creating your own lightsaber,not getting back your lightsaber.I can see how people can misinterpret what they said.

I believe the point of telling Atton how your saber looked was so that you would know that is your saber that Atris pulls out.

I think what most people are having trouble understanding is why not one but two devs both said that "getting your old saber back would be worth the hassle", All most people are wondering is why if the devs mentioned it so late into perduction then why isn't it in the game. They also commented on how "your" lightsaber would be speacial and while the quest would be optional it would be worth the time the play put into it. If I am not misstaken it was both Akari and Mr.Avallone who said this.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Where's the article that says "your old saber"?

And by "your saber" they probably meant the one you use during the game,or once you put in "your name" crystal that becomes your saber.

if you look in the general forum for the weekend develpoer threads, akari mentioned it in there and as for Mr. Avallones comments about the old saber its in one of the designer rants he posted, more than likely the one about lightsabers... I think there was one about lightsabers anyway.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

either that or the entire scripting was cut because either it wasn't working or was taking too much time to get right.

AscendedPaladin.png

either that or the entire scripting was cut because either it wasn't working or was taking too much time to get right.

:) i hope im right. :-

the thing is that the "unlockables" were cut so to speak, only "minor easter eggs" made the final cut one being the new speach by atton on the third time through. Akari was the one who said the unlockable were cut.

AscendedPaladin.png

dang.sorry about that,then.ive not been around much recently,of course,so i wasnt aware of that.:'(

the only reason why I am so wise is because I just read over half of Akari's old posts and happened to see one dealing with that inpaticular. :p

AscendedPaladin.png

It is! it is! :p to quote a great (cartoon) man "I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!" - Homer Simpson :p

AscendedPaladin.png

Because clearly, George Lucas smokes crack. And shares it with his employees.

that explains the prequels.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together