10 am and I just finished

*nods* You are wise ghost of Anakin.

Darth DoGooder,

Indeed. My mother was kind enough to bring me food. I think the last game I played like that was... I can't remember at the moment.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Even I, in all my fanatcism, would not play for 40 hours non-stop. I can't, I have a brother. We have to go on in two or three hour slots, and it is damn frustating when I am half way through a quest, and I have to stop, just for my brother.

Even if I didn't have a brother, i wouldn't stay on for 40 hours straight. I must stay awake and fresh in order to play a game at my best. I wouldn't be able to stay awake through some of the conversations if I went for 40 hours straight.

And no, I won't drink 500 pounds of coffee to do it, I would become addicted to coffee, and lose my addiction to KOTOR.

I pretty much rushed through on my first playing of Kotor; I'll take my time to do every quest with TSL -and the only way to stay concentrated would be to divide it in 10-12 hr sessions at the most.

btw now that you have beaten the game; does everyone still think Mira is ugly? :thumbsup:

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I pulled three all-nighters with the first game. School nights, too. Blah... horrible idea...

I took it a little slower with this one. Still, I stayed up longer than I have in a while playing video games. These KotOR games just have a way of making you think, "Just one more inch of story, just one more..."

How am I 'wasting the game'? I spoke with every NPC I met, did every quest I was given, spoke extensively with all my party, and seemed to grasp the story far more than most.(I once ran in and out of the Ebon Hawk five times just so I could get all the cut-scenes) I also beat every Pazzic player in the game but I was horrible with the racing.

I think the only thing I would do differently would be to pick up the Handmaiden.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.