So I guess I gotta know...Revan?

Now there is a few people around that have finished the game, I guess the burning question that I really wanted an answer too....

Do we actually see Revan?

can someone give me a semi-spoilery response without giving away any of the other related story if this is at all possible?

Outright answer:

No. 

Much more specific answer:

Kinda sorta.

Large spoiler below:

Remember Revan had that Sith mask he took off when you see him ascending the temple in K1? Well, think of Dagobah in Empire Strikes Back. Now put two and two together.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

Just hit your head really hard against a brick wall a few dozen times. If you don't bleed to death first, then you have a good chance of not remembering what was under the black stuff.

Of course, you may not even remember that the game is coming out.

:thumbsup:

So ,in living form we can.t see him ,Right ?

<_<

Last time:

don't read if you don't want to be spoiled

REVAN IS NOT IN KOTOR, you fight a FORCE VISION of him arrrghh, how long does it take for people to understand this. It's like saying Luke fought Vader in the cave... GRRRARRH. Ok, calm now.

Sorry if that appeared to be rude, but arrggh. It's already been said and alluded to several times in this thread.

Oh, what a disappointment... all we ever seen of him/her is that fake Revan-ghost?

How about Bastila or Malak - will they appear after Korriban? Bastila never even spoke a word when I saw her. And are these really spirits? I doubt it... it's all from the Exile's head.

Oh, what a disappointment... all we ever seen of him/her is that fake Revan-ghost?

How about Bastila or Malak - will they appear after Korriban? Bastila never even spoke a word when I saw her. And are these really spirits? I doubt it... it's all from the Exile's head.

are you saying the exile is crazy?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

But they're all from the Exile's head. If someone else would enter they would not see Malak, Bastila, or a bunch of Republic soldiers taking orders from the General.

I even read from a Jedi's corpse in the tomb that he saw odd visions that eventually led to him striking down his own friends.

It's all inside the person's head, their memories and thoughts.

Need I prove myself further? Malak had his jaw, because that's how the Exile knew him - the last time the Exile saw Malak was before Malak turned to the Dark side and lost his jaw.