Funniest Moments in KotOR2

Funniest moment not yet mentioned... In the jedi enclave on Dantooine, I was blowing up the power relay terminal so that I could blow the door opened to the "unplundered room". I set the timer to 30 seconds and ran out of the room. Then I thought to start talking to Disciple about the Republic... 20seconds later I hear this big BOOM and these arcs of lightning shoot out of the power relay room and fry both me and Atton.... Disciple continues to talk to me as I am knocked unconscious by the electrical discharge as he was the only one not hit by the discharge LOL.

You think he would have noticed eh?

:rolleyes: I dono if any of u ever got it, my fav was playing as LS male and getting the " How to Catch a man" cutscene thing with Mira, handmaiden, and Visas. It was the funniset thing in the game. I laughed so hard I had an asthma attack and almost died. Good times, good times...

Wha...?

I've heard Mira talk about her way to get a man when I play as a female LS, but I've never gotten this cutscene you refer to. How do you get it?

On-topic, HK's lines are nearly all golden, especially when he's mocking Carth and Bastila:

"Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples.

Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!"

Mockery: "Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"

Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger. I am pleased that this does not seem to be the case with your current entourage."

Wha...?

I've heard Mira talk about her way to get a man when I play as a female LS, but I've never gotten this cutscene you refer to. How do you get it?

Never got that far in my male PC game, but I'm pretty sure it's got to do with influence.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You get that when you have more influence with Visas than Handmaiden when you first re-enter the ship after you pick up Mira.

My favorite is

Exile: "You could always play pazaak with Atton"

T3: "Beep boop beep"

Atton: "What, pazaak again?"

Handmaiden: "No, I do not trust him."

Exile: "At cards?"

Handmaiden: "That too."

I laughed for two solid minutes.

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

On-topic, HK's lines are nearly all golden, especially when he's mocking Carth and Bastila:

"Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples.

Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!"

Mockery: "Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"

Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger. I am pleased that this does not seem to be the case with your current entourage."

how do you get those???

I never did!

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

some funny ones with Goto

G0T0- Do you mean to imply that your life is worth zero credits?

G0T0- Amendment sixteen hundred ninety five dash three zero of the Khoonda civil code allows us to sell you into slavery.

Jorran- What? That's ridiculous!

G0T0- Paragraph twelve: "salvageable items include organic matter incapable of leaving the boundaries of the salvage area..."

Jorran- You wouldn't!

G0T0- A male human{pronounce it "HOO-MON"} such as you would fetch approximately 500 credits on the auction block in Nar Shaddaa. Therefore, I suggest you offer your goods for 500 credits less than your initial figure.

and HK

HK47- Observation: This is a great opportunity for slaughter. Area effect attacks, such as grenades will do great damage to soldier and civilian alike.

Exile- No, HK. You are not to throw grenades at or near civilians.

and Mandalore

Mandalore- Why are you joining in this? I prefer Vaklu over Talia, but this is hardly a task for a warrior.

Exile- I don't really care about all that, I just want to join in the fun.

Mandalore- Maybe I should've left you on Dxun.

Kreia does spare some very good sarcasm but nothing i would call funny, the Exile has many good lines, especially those about Visas and Mira.

Another hilarious moment that happened to me...

Mira had just joined my party and mentioned how I looked, calm and at peace. Then she asked if I was chewing on spice.

When I replied that "I do not poison my body with spice," (and my character was a female) she gave me a very vivid description of how I looked like someone had" jammed their power coupling into my ion engine and turned it on full" LOL. I couldn't stop laughing and I ended up turning off my xbox till I recuperated. :D

how do you get those???

I never did!

Those were funny indeed, only HK-47 could be so good at sounding sarcastic.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

• 2 months later...

HK-47: Statement: Oh, very well, master. no doubt you ware bothering me because you wish to interrogate me with harmless, non-lethal questions.

HK-47: Or perhaps you need the deck of your freighter scrubbed. Or an exciting alien text transalated.

HK-47: My circuits are a buzz with anticipation of what your next task will be for me that does not inviolve ending the life of an organic meatbag that deserves death.

HK-47:Just a quick death. A little one, to tide me over untill the next firefight we're in...

Edited by timberwolf0924

My funniest moment in the game happened on Dxun:

When my party and the Mandalorians were attacked by the Sith Assasins, my character used Force Confusion to make one of the Assasins fight his cohorts. Eventually there was just my character, my party members (who were both Jedi), a dozen or more Mandalorians, and the lone and Confused Assasin, who was just seconds away from doing the stupidest thing one could do. :)

Edited by JohnZ117