prestiege classes

it will tell you if you go to the main site and under gameplay then stratagty, you will find the first 18 pages of the manual and it is in there, i would just tell you but i can't remember and don't have time to check. But its something like for Guardian you some Force/Feat called something like inner strength hich give you higher attack/defence, i am not sure exactly but i think thats one of them, and there is like two for each you you can find them on the site.

could anybody who knows post the force power you gain when u get the prestiege classes.  thanks

Lucky you. I typed it up the other day as part of some notes for myself:

Presitge Classes:

Jedi Weapon Master(Guardian) - Receives Deflect (repel blaster fire). At Level 3, they get Inner Strength(reduces damage). Later they get Increased Melee Damage.

Sith Marauder(Guardian) - Fury. Increased Combat Damage feat.

Jedi Watchman(Sentinel) - Force Camouflage. Sneak Attack feat(to level 7).

Sith Assassin(Sentinel) - Force Camouflage. Sneak Attack(to level 10).

Jedi Master(Consular) - Prestige sense. Light Side Enlightenment(raises morale). Inspire Followers.

Sith Lord(Consular) - Prestige sense. Dark Side Corruption. Crush Opposition(This is NOT Force Crush.)

Those are all of the special abilities listed in the Strat Guide.

Based on the stratagy guide exerpt it is possible to deduce that the non-consualr type classes all get greater prestiege sense. It also mentions that marauders get increased damage, however it is unclear if this is the same as weapon master increased melee damage or if it applies to ranged weapons also.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Based on the stratagy guide exerpt it is possible to deduce that the non-consualr type classes all get greater prestiege sense. It also mentions that marauders get increased damage, however it is unclear if this is the same as weapon master increased melee damage or if it applies to ranged weapons also.

True, but since it wasn't explicitly listed I didn't add that to my list. Thank you for pointing that out.

could anybody who knows post the force power you gain when u get the prestiege classes.  thanks

Lucky you. I typed it up the other day as part of some notes for myself:

Presitge Classes:

Jedi Weapon Master(Guardian) - Receives Deflect (repel blaster fire). At Level 3, they get Inner Strength(reduces damage). Later they get Increased Melee Damage.

Sith Marauder(Guardian) - Fury. Increased Combat Damage feat.

Jedi Watchman(Sentinel) - Force Camouflage. Sneak Attack feat(to level 7).

Sith Assassin(Sentinel) - Force Camouflage. Sneak Attack(to level 10).

Jedi Master(Consular) - Prestige sense. Light Side Enlightenment(raises morale). Inspire Followers.

Sith Lord(Consular) - Prestige sense. Dark Side Corruption. Crush Opposition(This is NOT Force Crush.)

Those are all of the special abilities listed in the Strat Guide.

For me, the Jedi Master class seems extremly bad if you look at the other classes. Inspire followers, BAH! My companions wont be with me in my final battle...

For me, the Jedi Master class seems extremly bad if you look at the other classes. Inspire followers, BAH! My companions wont be with me in my final battle...

Yeah, but that's why you are playing DS and can't get that class. Also, if you are thinking about the corresponding Sith Lord PrC, then you will receive almost exactly the same thing. And, in my opinion, though I'll probably end up as a Jedi Master, I don't really care much for its class powers(or the opposite versions on Sith Lord). They don't seem to help much.

The book is also wrong. I got force enlightenment as a watchman and that power allows you to cast your speed, force armor and valor feats at once for a reduced cost. Its a time saver power.

Force Enlightenment is not the same as Light Side Enlightnment.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.