Names still unrevealed!

Why are the true identities of Echani Handmaiden, Disciple and Mandalore still hidden even though the game is out?

Well because people are only a few hours into the game.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Read the description for Nar Shaddaa again, Goto is the crime boss there.

"Any human setting foot on the surface of Nar Shaddaa best have a trade or means to pay their way on the smuggler's moon, or they will find themselves as the mercy of the crime lord Goto and the intergalactic crime syndicate known as the Exchange. As visitors to the planet will quickly discover, the Exchange has regulated many refugees to the planet's Refugee Sector and are slowly selling them off as slaves to the Hutt spice planets... or to other members of the Exchange for darker purposes. "

my girl friend has a scary amount of control over me its kinda scary

a little redundant but i understand mine is the same way :ermm:

back on topic uhh i think they're doin this bcs it will be revealed in the game or sumtin! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'll be sure to tel you who they are when I get there. I think I saw hm or someone like her already.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Those who want to know that is.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Because it should be a surprise when you discover Mandalore is really Canderous.

(Before anyone kills me, that's purely speculation. I don't have an X-Box, I'm waiting patiently for February.)

It will be a bigger suprise if Mandalore isn't Candrous.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Because it should be a surprise when you discover Mandalore is really Canderous.

(Before anyone kills me, that's purely speculation. I don't have an X-Box, I'm waiting patiently for February.)

It will be a bigger suprise if Mandalore isn't Candrous.

Agreed. Many people on the boards are convinced he is Candrous.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

my girl friend has a scary amount of control over me its kinda scary

I wonder if George W. Bush

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile