Redundance?

Shouldn't the Spoilers forum and Storyline discussion be combined into one?

If you're discussing the story, wouldn't there be spoilers included?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

the spoiler forum is probably just for quest solutions.

I figured by definition a Spoiler forum is for any kind of information that "spoils" the game for those who haven't played it.

Quest solutions and storyline discussion both fit that definition.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

this fragmentation of the forum is not nice, they should of just added an extre topic for spoilers, an one for technical help. the forum is all cold now, like the nwn2, the atmosphere seems to have gone

ami spurting rubbish or does ne1 else feel this

ps sorry for spamming but you were talking about the structure and i wanted to know if ne1 else agreed woth how i feel

I do. It's very confusing. I am getting the game in 1 hour and have no idea where to the post the news lol.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

this fragmentation of the forum is not nice, they should of just added an extre topic for spoilers, an one for technical help. the forum is all cold now, like the nwn2, the atmosphere seems to have gone

ami spurting rubbish or does ne1 else feel this

ps sorry for spamming but you were talking about the structure and i wanted to know if ne1 else agreed woth how i feel

I totally agree. It's good that there is a spoiler forum, but it doesn't "feel" like the old forum. On the old forum I only needed one window open for "general discussion" and ocasionally look at the other forums. But now I have at least two windows open, and sometimes three: one for "general discussion", one for "PC version" and sometimes one for "spoilers".

I think one spoiler forum should be enough

PS: sorry for offtopic.

I find it rather ironic that, thus far, the forum designated for discussing the storyline, is pretty much empty, yet the general forum remains in constant use.

I guess it's tough making monkeys type on a different typewriter than they're used to. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

This was discussed before the forums were set up. The reason for the seperation is that it is quite likely that people will talk about the game and story line without wanting to know the spoilers of how to deal with the areas. -- things like character generation and discussions on the TRUE Mandalore, etc.

People are getting the game right now, so that is likely that for the next week the forums will be quieter.

I will admit that I was confused when I looked tonight and saw that in addtion to the seperation of storyline and spoilers, that there are forums set up for xbox and one for pc.... when I had expected the seperation at the level of spoilers.

The other thing that had been discussed was the idea of having "general" and "storyline" as the same forum. I would expect "general" to get much slower, even after people are back.

The other thing is that posters have been saying that they want a seperate forum for the XBoxers and for the PCers.