Maxim magazine gave KOTOR II 4/5 stars

It's the same rating they gave KotOR1.

:cat:  <--Token cat smiley.

-Akari

I don't get it :blink:

Then don't point it out! ;) say "oh yeah .. how funny Akari, I get it! hahahaha" that will make you popular and seem more intelligent .. it's true .. really! :shifty:

(I don't get it either .. what do we do?)

Fortune favors the bald.

It's the same rating they gave KotOR1.

:cat:  <--Token cat smiley.

-Akari

I don't get it :blink:

Then don't point it out! ;) say "oh yeah .. how funny Akari, I get it! hahahaha" that will make you popular and seem more intelligent .. it's true .. really! :shifty:

(I don't get it either .. what do we do?)

i was just kidding! of course i know what he meant and it was fuuunny!! ;)"

(did anybody fall for that?)

LOL.

Oh, and about the "review", I also doubt that it's really based on much of anything, except for the publicity it gives them, because people are like: "Whoa, they reviewed it, I gotta check it out!"

I wonder if Nur Ab receives percentages according to the sales of Shatterpoint???

That would explain a lot. :blink:

No he just gets a hardon when ever he see its mentioned :shifty:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Nice.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

PPL say you can't judge a game you haven't played... but with KOTOR2 it's diff... you can judge it's gameplay because it's the same structure as the last one.. only with improvements... the real judging will be of the plot. >_<

P.S. ITS SO CLOSEEEEEEEEEEE YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im getting it on monday =D wooooooooooooop wooooop wooooooooooppp woooppppppppppppp (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I'm not sure who reads Maxim for the game reviews, but I'll tell you there movie reviews stink

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I believe they gave Sudeki 5/5  :) So I don't think they are too credible...

I think that magazines like Maxim, who writes their whole review within one column, tend to rate games according to how manly they are. I.e. Sudeki, big boobs, fighting, great game! Halo guns, guns, guns, you're the hero, excellent game!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think that magazines like Maxim, who writes their whole review within one column, tend to rate games according to how manly they are. I.e. Sudeki, big boobs, fighting, great game! Halo guns, guns, guns, you're the hero, excellent game!

Exactly. They're less concerned about whether the game is actually good, and more concerned with the graphical "kewl" factor.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

They gave Vivendi Universal Leisure Suit Larry: Magna **** Laude a 7 when ever one else gave it a 2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I wouldn't worry about what Maxim thinks. Maxim gave Driver 3 a 5/5 and it was hands down one of the worst games this year. Eskimos dwelling in igloos know more about games and gaming than Maxim does. Who reads that dung pile of a magazine anyway? If I ever need a magazine to tell me how to live my life that is the day I will gladly take a long walk off a short pier.

Cheers!

Maxim also gives terrible films 3 and 4 stars.

Well what could you possibly expect from one of the lad magazines? It's not a magazine for grown men.

A man who knows what kind of woman he finds attractive doesn't need to be told, "This babe is sooooooo HOT!" (w00t)

You really have to laugh at it. It's like a print version of one very long halftime beer commercial.

I believe they gave Sudeki 5/5  :huh: So I don't think they are too credible...

then y didnt Kotor2 get 5/5? (see attachment)

post-6939-1101955134_thumb.jpg

I believe they gave Sudeki 5/5  :huh: So I don't think they are too credible...

then y didnt Kotor2 get 5/5? (see attachment)

Because she is wearing a jump suit like thing

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf