Spoilers

Kazic

Wait a sec. Explain this to me then: Why did he always refer to Madalore in 3rd person? Also, if he admired Revan so much, why wouldn't he have told Revan that he was Mandalore? [/suspicious] I don't see why he couldn't be, but there would be a few inconsistencies if he was, wouldn't there?

Mandalore is more of a title than a person. 'Mandalore' is whoever happens to lead the Mandalorians at the time, I'm pretty sure.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Wait a sec. Explain this to me then: Why did he always refer to Madalore in 3rd person? Also, if he admired Revan so much, why wouldn't he have told Revan that he was Mandalore? [/suspicious] I don't see why he couldn't be, but there would be a few inconsistencies if he was, wouldn't there?

Mandalore is more of a title than a person. 'Mandalore' is whoever happens to lead the Mandalorians at the time, I'm pretty sure.

You would be right. o:)

manthing2.jpg

You would be right. o:)

Ahhh. that explains a lot. I love Star Wars stuff, but I simply do not have time to follow all of the different cultures and so forth. Thanks for explaining.

Ahhh. that explains a lot. I love Star Wars stuff, but I simply do not have time to follow all of the different cultures and so forth. Thanks for explaining.

No worries. I think most of us are the same way; everything I know about the Star Wars 'Extended Universe' comes from the Starwars.com encyclopedia. o:)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

We know that the hk droid you meet was sent to kill you, and apparently you go to the republic ship the harbringer for somereason before you can get to the Ebon Hawk. Anyone else know anything?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Where would you go after Peragus? You're trying to get out of there becuase it's the bum end of space, but out of the available planets, which would be the wisest with Sith tailing you?

Telos and Dantooine are both wasted.

Korriban is wasted and evil.

Onderon/Dxun is illogical, as they have problems of their own.

Malachor V is too random for words.

Nar Shaddaa is quite possibly the most corrupt (as far as organized crime) planet of all.

"You shall not pass!"

Where would you go after Peragus? You're trying to get out of there becuase it's the bum end of space, but out of the available planets, which would be the wisest with Sith tailing you?

Nar Shaddaa is quite possibly the most corrupt (as far as organized crime) planet of all.

Dantooine i guess, could be a great place to continue your training. Or Nar Shaddaa if you want to keep yourself "underground".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Who excactly is gonna to train you on Dantoine???

Hell do i know, the Kinraths? It was just a suggestion.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think you might actually end up going to Onderon. They'll probably give you a reason or something.

Sounds reasonable for your first path to the LS/DS.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I thought you would hop around planets for a while, pursued by the stih before you really started your "main" quest?

Before the battle of Thermopyles (Greek-Persian wars aprox 2500 years before)

one said to king Leonidas.

The Persians are so many that when they'll use their bows their arrows will cover the sunlight.

Leonidas: Good, then we will fight uder shadow.

Now in a galaxy far far away.

NPC: The Sith are so many that with the glow of their lightsabers alone they almost cast sunlight.

PC: Good, then they shall see clearly their deaths.

P.S. It seems to be "slightly" irrelevent, but I'm really bored.

here is your map

post-5366-1101773446_thumb.jpg

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I think that Peragus is an mining facility on an asteroid. So the map might not have it.

More than likely it gets blown up, so it wouldn't be on the map anyway, its a way to have a place in the EU, without it effecting anything but the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.