Spoilers

Kazic

Right.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Some things should not depend on a level progression to obtain. For example, whether or not you have a microchip surgically implanted in your head has little to do with how good you are with a lightsaber.

but it would effect your ability with the lighsaber depending on which implant you had in your head for instence look at the one that gave a +4 to Dex that one helped with hitting or the one with +4 to con that allowed you to take more hits stupid stuff like that does in away effect how good you are with a lightsaber.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

But it doesn't effect lightsaber ability stuff, just overall fighting ability.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Implants; you've gotta love 'em. :lol:

In K1, if you combine the Sith Regenerative Implant with Candy's Cybernetic Implant, he pretty much becomes a medical healing factory. :cool:

*makes plans the scour K2 for the Regenerative Implant / +4 Dex Implant* :-"

manthing2.jpg

Gee you've got it all figured out huh jag?

Maybe they feel sorry for him or something...

i likes implnts

they otta have robo breast implnts dat u can stick in handmeden so that her cherisma would go up to 30.

persuade wuld be asome!

da suoth will rise again

What is UP with this guy! Won't some Dev ban him or something?

I with you, ban him!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Id think theyd feel sorry for us instead.

Indeed lol. I think this guy gives honorable men a bad name :lol:

I'm not even one of ya'll and I feel ashamed :-

Haha. More like the pastry side of the force, as he was overcome by cravings for extremely odd things lol.

Maybe somebody should shove some big ol' nasty lumps of silicone into his (ZM's) torso and see how he likes it!

Then he'd sure be feeling the pink side of the force!

Gosh!

<<Motions for the Imperial Senate to sanction ZM>>

LMFAO (w00t)

AscendedPaladin.png

Ok, how's this for a topic: my wal mart had TSL but is sold out!!!

No I asked the guy, he went back and looked and said it was sold out. I asked him was he sure it was the 2nd one and he said, "the sith lords right?" and I and yes, and he said it was sold out. *cries*

It'll end when I call the other 2 wal marts in my area and ask them if they've got it.

If they do, I'll do my darndest to get it tonight and then we can screw the ign review because I'll have all the spoilers ya'll could want. With poloroid pictures, lol.

Someone else jumped on the phone!!! CRAP!!! *taps foot impatiently while she waits for phone*