Spoilers

Kazic

LOL. I'm about to. Grrr, I could be playing right NOW! It's infuriating! What's more, I coud b spilling it all to all of you! This thread would jump to like 120 pages within hours...

*still waits for phone*

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

NOT funny!

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

*runs through thread and sounds the alarms* Awake, awake! Throw off this downy sleep and destroy your sight upon a new gorgon! The ign review is UP!

You don't want spoilers?

Small spoilers ok. I don't want the main plot revealed or the fate of Revan and Bastilla. I want to find out myself.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

They told me to try tomorrow and they might have a few more copies then. Cross your fingers everyone!

That's a big spoiler Bo, lol.

So what do you guys think about the review? It didn't reveal anything earth shattering in my opinion. I actually felt it might have been a bittoo hard on TSL.

People are so obsessed with graphics they forget what is most important: the gameplay and storyline. The graphics might not be new or extremely cutting edge, but they are nice. That's all that really matters.

It's getting close to people revealing real spoiler now, time to stay away from this thread.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Indeed. I might have the game tomorrow and will definitely have it on monday.

LOL, indeed.

I'm leaving whenever I get the game. Before if people the game before me.

It didn't really tell you the reason though.

Most of your planetary visits focus on your search for the Jedi master hiding on its surface. Whether you are hunting them down or seeking their guidance depends on how you want to play KOTOR II as your actions and words once again decide if you walk the Light or Dark path.

That's all I needed to read. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Okay, I have not read the IGN review yet, so I dont have comments on it right now, but I would like to throw in some insights that I got while going back over the OXM review(or whichever one has been circulating for a while):

[EDIT:Meh. I read it. I haven't picked it apart yet, but nothing new that I saw.]

I was sitting around and decided to take a closer look at OXM's TSL review. Of course, whether people mean to or not, when someone starts to write something they always seem to forget that their word selection reveals something that they might not want to........

Here's something I noticed:

This also serves to make Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus...and 'other' Darths....

Other Darths? Plural? Everyone keeps talking about the "3 Sith Lords"-Sion, Nihilus, and the woman-but although we have been led to believe there are more, we have not been sure. That would be pretty conclusive evidence in my book.

Also, something else that sounds really cool:

...you can now imbue your 'saber with its own Force alignment. Whatever you do, it does. If you're focused and wise, its strike will be sure; if you're quick to anger, the hit ratio will fluctuate wildly.

Now, what I'm curious about is this: Is focused and wise only limited to the LS? The DS will give in to anger; the LS can't(or they wouldn't be LS anymore). After all, I've seen very few of the people I know that were cold and calculating on the DS. It's possible, I know. I'm not being biased about this; I simply wonder how they programmed it.

The third and last thing I saw in the review that I haven't seen commented on:

Others in the party who disagree with your actions(light or dark) will then cease to offer help, so there is potential for your team, the people you'll rely on to save your life to implode from within.
The influence you have over your team's allegiance to either side is a masterstroke. Be doubly cautious or suffer horrendous consequences.

So....the entire team might leave me if I mess up? LOL. Now there's an incentive to be a team player! The way I'm hearing things lately, the most important traits I'll have will be Awareness and Charisma. I might not be able to fight my way out but that might be the only way to keep myself safe within my own party. Both by exposing my hidden enemies and keeping my friends close. Ha ha. I sound so paranoid. By the time I actually play this game, I'll actually be turning my PC around to make sure nothing is behind him. :-