Spoilers

Kazic

not really related to the topic but jees this thread is HEOUGE, defo the largest iv ever seen. well done hueva made it

lol also proves popularity of spoilers mwhaha

Thankies >_< I do what I can. I guess since this is my thread, I'll try to keep it on topic. New question for discusion:

In the talking dirty ign article it mentioned that you'd have to decide who to "trust" atton or kreia (or something along those lines). Why do you think we have to choose ?It sounds like we're being lied to, which is an interesting new party mechanic.

I know atton is lying to us (Acting like he doesn't know anything about Jedi when we know he play an important role in the jedi civil war), but how is kreia lying to us an dshould we trust any of these people at all? Dicuss.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

not really related to the topic but jees this thread is HEOUGE, defo the largest iv ever seen. well done hueva made it

lol also proves popularity of spoilers mwhaha

Thankies >_< I do what I can. I guess since this is my thread, I'll try to keep it on topic. New question for discusion:

In the talking dirty ign article it mentioned that you'd have to decide who to "trust" atton or kreia (or something along those lines). Why do you think we have to choose ?It sounds like we're being lied to, which is an interesting new party mechanic.

I know atton is lying to us (Acting like he doesn't know anything about Jedi when we know he play an important role in the jedi civil war), but how is kreia lying to us an dshould we trust any of these people at all? Dicuss.

Not sure think it has something to do with Qel Droma chronicles told something about him being stripped of his connection to the Force by Nomi Sunrider, think your PC has some link to all this but in what direction is a puzzle i am sure that Kreia knows something about this she either dont want you to know or is afraid of consiquences if you did.

Only a guess...

BTW we can always delete our post, no biggie

Ditto. Just did. That was extremely pointless. I ramble a lot, Ive noticed.

I have no clue or even a guess as to why Kreia might be lying, but thoughts on whether or not to trust? I will and I won't, know what I mean? Im going to trust everyone until they turn on me, but Ill always be prepared to be betrayed so that I don't have to worry about it taking me by surprise. Although, thinking about it, there isn't any way to really know or make a decision about the trust issue until Ive started playing the game and evaluating the NPC's personalities.

Personally, Ithink I'm going to distrust every freaking body I meet, even if it's just in the back of my head. The only "person" I know I don't trust at all is HK-50 who has been sent after Kreia I think.

As for the rest of them, guilty until proven innocent, though THEY don't have to know that >_<

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The rumor mill says that hk 50 will only be with you for the duration of P. Station. I think he's eventually going to make a bid for kreia and you'll have to destroy him. He may also be after you. I heard that assassin droids would be coming after you.

Anyone else heard these things before?

But if he was sent after Kreia why should you worry? Not to mention that unless a really horrible twist comes up, HK will, to some degree, be loyal to you the whole time. You're his master, remember?

He doesnt seem as funny as HK-47 but he is also a lier it was surgested in a game previews, something about if you did right questioning you lure him into a word trap and get it out of him exactly what.

The rumor mill says that hk 50 will only be with you for the duration of P. Station. I think he's eventually going to make a bid for kreia and you'll have to destroy him. He may also be after you. I heard that assassin droids would be coming after you.

Anyone else heard these things before?

I think someone suggested that you'll have to use parts from the other HKs to get HK-47 working, that sound like a good explanation

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

All I know is that I'd better have a hunter killer droid! If HK-50 leaves then Ill personally search the rest of the game until HK-47 is working.

WAIT! REVELATION! Hk-47 had this huge thing about how each of his last master's died, right? What is he going to tell us about Revan and how they got separated?

Indeed it does. HK 50, is dangerous. Don't think of him as a party member, think of him as a stepping stone lol.

Is it just me or have we all becomed more paranoid, we know practiclly nothing of the characters or the main plot yet we do not trust anybody. I can not remember any time in KOTOR1 that I reeeaaally was paranoid about my partymembers, but this game isn't even released and we're thinking that everybody is suddenly holding something back and are going to backstab us! Kudos to Obsidian Entertainment!

Is it just me or have we all becomed more paranoid, we know practiclly nothing of the characters or the main plot yet we do not trust anybody. I can not remember any time in KOTOR1 that I reeeaaally was paranoid about my partymembers, but this game isn't even released and we're thinking that everybody is suddenly holding something back and are going to backstab us! Kudos to Obsidian Entertainment!

Revalation its the Ceasar Lore, Your son will backstab you so i guess it not the i am your father rather your son :-o:) hehehe :D

All I know is that I'd better have a hunter killer droid! If HK-50 leaves then Ill personally search the rest of the game until HK-47 is working.

WAIT! REVELATION! Hk-47 had this huge thing about how each of his last master's died, right? What is he going to tell us about Revan and how they got separated?

Um...duh? It practically tells you that HK'll tell you the fate of the 1st crew if you repair him in the UK OXM Review.

Um...duh? It practically tells you that HK'll tell you the fate of the 1st crew if you repair him in the UK OXM Review.

I haven't read it yet...Looked at the pictures and gleaned what info I could from these posts. (Too many college projects/papers)

LOL, poor boy. Well it's better for ya anyway, I think I found out a few things I really didn't want to know. Oh well...

I've been thinking about Kreia only having one hand, I wonder why. Losing a limb doesn't seem to be too big a deal in the star wars world, so why doesn't she have some sort of replacement, or atleast a claw or hook or something?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I've been thinking about Kreia only having one hand, I wonder why. Losing a limb doesn't seem to be too big a deal in the star wars world, so why doesn't she have some sort of replacement, or atleast a claw or hook or something?

That is interesting. Well maybe it's because she's a jedi, she feels he doesn't need one or something? She's also mentioned as being kinds of dark, maybe she feels she deserves it for her failure (if my theory that sion took her hand is correct).

She seems rather like a female jolee bindo in need of much prozac o:)

perhaps she lost the arm very recently, just before kotor2 begins within a few days or so (maybe during the attack on the ebon hawk), and she hasn't been able to get a replacement yet. just a thought

also, i wonder if the pc can buy or make an arm for her during the game, maybe using boa-dur...

That is interesting. Well maybe it's because she's a jedi, she feels he doesn't need one or something? She's also mentioned as being kinds of dark, maybe she feels she deserves it for her failure (if my theory that sion took her hand is correct).

She seems rather like a female jolee bindo in need of much prozac :p

That's right maybe she doesn't want to replace it with anything in order to remember not to make the same mistake.

perhaps she lost the arm very recently, just before kotor2 begins within a few days or so (maybe during the attack on the ebon hawk), and she hasn't been able to get a replacement yet. just a thought

also, i wonder if the pc can buy or make an arm for her during the game, maybe using boa-dur...

That's an interesting theory. Now that's what I like to see people! Creative thinking! Wonderful. :p

She seems rather like a female jolee bindo in need of much prozac :p

That's right maybe she doesn't want to replace it with anything in order to remember not to make the same mistake.

Exactly. :p

Myabe she's developed a way to use her feet to handle the saber in combat :p