Spoilers

Kazic

I asked. Now we can only wait and see.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The one Master told me about.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fionavar

Haven't gotten a reply yet. Wanna second the motion gandalf?

Yes

Random Idea: When Kreia dies, she doesn't disappear and you have to burn her.

P.S. XBoxes are evil ecause Bill Gates is the devil.

I think when Kreia dies we will be given the choice to either help and try to save her or to run with our tales tucked between our legs. Either way she will die (i.e. we try to inervein but wind up causing her death by distracting her).

Also how can you seriously say that the Xbox is evil because of bill gates? do you not own a PC with windows on it? if so then you are much a slave as the Xbox users. If you own a Mac then I guess you might be on to something ;) :D .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I was under the impression that Kreia is not wholly a lightside figure, kindof neutral, or values control over being purely one way or the other

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

In the UK OXM reveiw it said that she really didn't care how you acted as long as you made a choice, so you could play both sides of a war only to help one and she would be happy beause you made the choice to help just the one. Certainly(sp?) doesn't sound like your typical jedi to me.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

I wonder if that means that if you choose a purely DS solution to a problem she will still be happy because you atleast choose a solution rather than walking around aimlessly?

Any idea one where we go after Peragus? I am betting on Onderon, that way we can get the majority of our party members early on in the game... this of course is going on the fact that we will have to choose between the disciple, Viras Marr, and the Handmaiden on Onderon, Or the other option is Korriban I guess to maybe find out why Revan left when he did.

AscendedPaladin.png

I think we go to onderon next too.

I was under the impression that Kreia is not wholly a lightside figure, kindof neutral, or values control over being purely one way or the other

reminds me of mista bindo, but he was cool and didnt look like he wanted to be black (just look at her hair)! does anyone know if we will be seeing a cameo from the ole man? :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Lets hope so because he was one of the better characters.

AscendedPaladin.png

Lets hope so because he was one of the better characters.

He seemed to have so much history and a hidden story behind him, (the last time i played threw the game I found out aboot his wife) And he had the greatest stories like the one aboot the one that reminds him of us ;)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

One quick question for a slowpoke that came in to late

Is Atris AKA white haired chick Visas Marr or are they two different characters

from what I know they are different ppl but they do look really similar, both are very mysterious, and you can only have one of them in your party period!hmmm :D

from what I know they are different ppl but they do look really similar, both are very mysterious, and you can only have one of them in your party period!hmmm :D

Atris is not a joinable NPC. You can have both the Handmaiden and Marr in your party at once or any combination of the three (i.e. Disciple, Marr, and Handmaiden... or so we think at this point in time since both Akari and Chris Avalone have said that we can have two but not all three in our party at once).

Below is a Quote from the new IGN "Meet Your Team" article.

Though you have the same initial three classes to choose from and the same three initial Jedi classes later on, some new wrinkles have been added. There are 11 Lightsaber forms to learn (though you can only learn 7 total), which allow you to choose the type of defense and offense to match the situation. There are forms to handle being surrounded by opponents, for taking on foes with blasters, and even a Lightsaber form to handle Jedi.

The part I found really interesting is in bold above, But I thought there was only 7 lightsaber forms? so what are the other four forms? We know there are going to be four force forms but since it specifically says Lightsaber forms I am guessing they are not counting the force forms. Also it says that we can Master 7 of the forms but in a privious article (the lightsaber article) it said that you could only master 6 of the light saber forms, so which is correct?

AscendedPaladin.png

They're two different people., they'd have to be... (holds up Power of the Jedi sourcebook) Visas is a Miraluka. They have those bands over their eyes because they don't have eyes. At all.

They're two different people., they'd have to be... (holds up Power of the Jedi sourcebook) Visas is a Miraluka. They have those bands over their eyes because they don't have eyes. At all.

Ah, but they DO have eyes. Vestigial milky white ones that don't work.

"You shall not pass!"