Most Powerful Force user

Well Kyp was Sith Lord for a short time... but only becouse Han saved him. Otherwise he would have same career as Anakin.

And he blew up a few stars. This is something.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yeah but Kyp devoted the rest of his life to the Jedi, so I don't think we can vote him for a real Sith Lord......

plus he was merely forced to the dark side, he did not succumb to it willingly...

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

OK so Darth Andeddu then.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Oh thank you! (w00t)

The problem is that Andeddu is one f... mystery. Dooku once spoke about him

and even had some holocron with his knowledge.

What Andeddu did? Only Dooku knows...

Unless Jan Duursema will reveal his secrets in one of her new comics.

But I assume that if Dooku made a trip to Korriban tombs in middle of Clone Wars only to obtain Andeddu's holocron, he was a powerful sith lord.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Not quite we have Ludo Kressh, archrival of Naga Sadow and high priest of the ancient Sith Empire. :p

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Hmmm.... Young Jedi Knights and Scholastic crap.

And some xwing books were so boring that I gave them to my cousin :p

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

And please don't tell that this is lame EU. Anderson sent his question about Exar Kun to Lucas and Lucas said "make him a Dark Lord" (he was supposed to be Dark Jedi in the beginnning) and also made a list of abilities that Exar and ancient Sith were intended to have.

Ok. I won't say it's lame EU. But you can't prevent me from thinking so. :-)

Mace Windu (maybe nice vaapad but he lost with Anakin while Kenobi won)

How do you know it's Anakin who kicks Mace's ass? Legit question.

Anyway, I don't think there's an answer for this question, since EU characters are so overpowered compared to the movies. If they were any more powerful, they would be gods, so... all of them have attained REAL Ultimate Power. :lol:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

So in a battle between Exar Kun and Luke who would win?

You have an answer in Jedi Academy: Exar's spirit kicked Luke's ass in matter of seconds.

Luke then was no where near the power Jedi Master Luke is now though, both of them fighting in there prime would not be such an easy battle for either.

Sith Magics aside, I'd give Luke odd's on against Exar. Though by no means is either going to have a walk in the park.

It is hard to pick a power balance in EU some author's right some very flashy powers and make characters look beyond amazing whereas others keep them closer to the movies.

I have a little problem with this poll. I can't seriously compare ancient EU characters from TotJ with current movie characters.

There has been an extreme inflation of force powers in this comic series. Think of Exar Kun... (no comment)

Also the introduction of amulets and Sith alchemy degraded SW to a childish fairy tale which has nothing special about it anymore (except of exaggeration).

And the inflation of Super Weapons is another point. Two Death Star super weapons were not "super" enough, the authors thought. Destroying a planet is ridiculous. Now let's crush whole Star Systems and in the next step some black holes... (Suggestion for another poll: "Which super weapon user is the most powerful?")

In my opinion these stories about the past must be seen as narrated traditionals which definitely should not be taken literally (good real life example: Bible).

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I have a little problem with this poll. I can't seriously compare ancient EU characters from TotJ with current movie characters.

There has been an extreme inflation of force powers in this comic series. Think of Exar Kun... (no comment)

Also the introduction of amulets and Sith alchemy degraded SW to a childish fairy tale which has nothing special about it anymore (except of exaggeration).

And the inflation of Super Weapons is another point. Two Death Star super weapons were not "super" enough, the authors thought. Destroying a planet is ridiculous. Now let's crush whole Star Systems and in the next step some black holes... (Suggestion for another poll: "Which super weapon user is the most powerful?")

In my opinion these stories about the past must be seen as narrated traditionals which definitely should not be taken literally (good real life example: Bible).

I second most of that. Especially the alchemy part. Just today I found out that Sidious had the foresight to clone himself and transfer his spirit. That was perhaps the gayest thing I ever heard.

Jedi

Luke (after academy books)

Yoda

Obi-Wan

Mace Windu

Qui-Gon Jinn

Anakin Skywalker

these are listed in order from number 1-6

i put Anakin so low because he wasnt a jedi long and even as a sith he never really got a chance to become stronger because of his suit.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Anyway, I don't think there's an answer for this question, since EU characters are so overpowered compared to the movies. If they were any more powerful, they would be gods, so... all of them have attained REAL Ultimate Power. ;)

Real Ultimate Power is difficult to achieve especially without a guitar.

The characters of the EU, would have to be better written to achieve such :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.