Congrats, oh ye noble children of Obsidian!

This means that it's about time for some of us to leave. Thanks, Obsidian. We're not worthy to bask in the glory of your first game. You guys have tolerated moaning, screaming, and hades. For that, you have earned the respect of thousands.

*pins a little paper cut out medal on the devs shoulders*

All we need now is to hand out some hearts. :lol:

Fnord.

I'm pondering either leaving....or wussing out and finding some way to get my hands on an X-Box. :(

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

im gonna leave december 5th and comeback in january because by then ill have beat the game a couple times and the story wont be ruined by people who cant help posting huge spoilers.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I'm pondering either leaving....or wussing out and finding some way to get my hands on an X-Box.  :(

Be strong! We're PCers, the fearsome and brave! We can take what puny temptations the Xboxers offer us! Do not submit!

*low creepy voice*...The power of the Dark Side...

I. . .Uhm. . .Ooooo. What is thy bidding, my master?

Relax. We can leave the day before (the fifth). We still have plenty of time. And, of course, they could push the date back again. o:)

Fnord.

Congrats to the devs for completing the sequel to KotOR, time will tell if your work will be appriciated.

Now start working the PC-version.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The game finished and on it's way to the greedy hands of the unwashed consumer herd. Nothing remaining but to polish and release the PC version, and the KOTOR II development cycle may be officially drawn to a close.....err, barring a patch or two.

To all my fellow posters, I suggest we use this time to let up on criticism and abuse for a second and heap the most effusive, gushing praise upon the folks whose efforts shall soon bear us many hours of entertainment. Leave your cynicism at the door and let our dear benefactors know how much their efforts are appreciated.

Well done, chaps! Well done! :ermm:

congrats to thy poopy butt, and thy gross face. For thy will be on thy poopy butt till thy game has been struckenith by thyith poop.

Now all you guys have to do is start work on that WWF CRPG game that I've heard so much about :ermm:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Now all you guys have to do is start work on that WWF CRPG game that I've heard so much about :geek:

NO LAOZI NO, NO. GO BACK...........YOU NO. NO, no bad Laozi bad, NO.

no, no

STFU!

o:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

DUDE! WWF is the ultimate show! It ranks only second to the Real Ultimate Power in terms of physical and mental prowess... and cool.

PS. It stands for World Wrestling Federation, methinks.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Its actually WWE (E for Entertainment) now. They had to change the name after they got sued by the wildlife conservation group WWF. But originally it stood for Worldwide Wrestling Federation.

Oh and Congrats to Obsidian!

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Congrats to Obsidian! I must say that playing the first KOTOR kind of opened me up to all of your other work when many of you were known as Black Isle. I've since played Baldur's Gate, BG2, Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Nights. I'm also looking forward to the sequel to that game, too.

All of those games were gold.

And I also have to say that after playing those games, I found alot of the criticism for the first KOTOR to be kind of unfounded. Such as coming off as a thug and stuff and not a real darksider sort. I mean, some of the dialogue trees in KOTOR were identical to the ones in Neverwinter Nights. But that's all beside the point. Those games were Bioware, anyway.

So, I can't wait to get my hands on KOTOR 2. The reviews I've read have been awesome. One reviewer over at gamespot.com said that he's only played the first 6 hours of the game and already likes it BETTER than the first.

Oh, yeah!

So, I'm totally leaving on the December 5, and then I'll come back after I've played it about 3 or 4 times.

heh heh heh

Congratulations Obisidian YAY YAY *claps hands* I like to thank all the devs and I also would like to thank our dear freind Chris Avellone and All the staff who made the game! kisses to you all from a girl in Australia! *kisses* kisses (w00t) :blink::thumbsup:

I'm pondering either leaving....or wussing out and finding some way to get my hands on an X-Box.  :thumbsup:

Be strong! We're PCers, the fearsome and brave! We can take what puny temptations the Xboxers offer us! Do not submit!

Oh come on, just look at how cute they are. images43.jpg

Kssh! You are trying to pollute our minds! A PC can do more than an Xbox any day! Like. . .run internet explorer and, umm, pick up bugs! YEAH!

If I had the money for an Xbox and if games were more patchable and if it had a keyboard and. . .and if it didn't shove money into an already rich man's pocket and if. . .if. . .yeah.

*sniffles* My LCD monitor is cute, too! :blink:

Fnord.

I must say that playing the first KOTOR kind of opened me up to all of your other work when many of you were known as Black Isle.  I've since played Baldur's Gate, BG2, Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Nights.  I'm also looking forward to the sequel to that game, too.

To play all those games and not Planescape: Torment would be a crime, to haunt you until the day you die.

Errr....unless you don't like to read. Or don't like pixelated boobs.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?