What's the last of the planets going to be?

Which planet will we end up at?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet will we end up at?

• Yavin 4
    • Coruscant
    • Kashyyyk (again)
    • Corellia
    • Alderaan
    • Byss
    • Kubaz
    • Ithor
    • Sullust
    • Other (explain)

Does that one snow scene look like a cutscene to anybody else? I've heard several theories. One is that it is a flsh back cutscene of a time when the player went to Rhen Var or another ice planet.

Another is that it's just you on R. Var. The third one is that maybe while on your way to annother "zone" on Telos, your shuttle crashes and you end up in one of the more inhospitable parts.

Regardless of which one it is or none of them at all, I have a feeling that screen shot is rather important.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Right, which is what makes me lean towards the, "telosian crash" theory.

There was that one part on manaan that you had to do solo. Maybe it's like that, except you have unforseen complications (And crash and have to do that last leg of the journey by yourself and find a way to get back). This sounds a lil' harder than the first game lol (not that it was hard).

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yup. It certainly fits the three points:

-Things aren't masked, except for a reason.

-Things aren't shown, except for a reason.

-Things aren't said, except for a reason.

They obviously want our brains to melt over this.

Fnord.

They're doing a good job then lol.

I know it won't be, but I still think that it should be Alderaan

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Maybe (as much as I hesitate to believe it) Sion is Sith Lord, with Marauder Nihilis and femme fatale Sith Assassin.

I can't picture Sion as a Sith Lord. I'm guessing he's a Marauder, with a possibility of Assassin given his actual role in the game....but the Sith Lord would seem to be the brains of an operation, and he appears to be the muscle, more intent on hunting Jedi than plotting schemes for galactic domination.

So I'll say: Nihilis = Sith Lord, Sion = Sith Marauder, female Sith = Sith Assassin. The wallpaper can ram it.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

What wall paper is this that shows the female sith lord?

So far as I know, there is none. The wallpaper I'm referring to is the one showing Nihilis and Atris fighting.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

post-1819-1101531033_thumb.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The Wallpaper I was referring to was the bonus Darth Nihilis, Sith Marauder wallpaper you get from completing the Dark Side Bonus on Kotor2.com.

Can you explain further please?

It would definitely be interesting, wouldn't it, though? Mr. Big 'n Bad suddenly turning out to be a female behind that mask?

Your avatar has terrified be since my early childhood, and it seem not to have lost its touch

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The third Sith Lord is actually a headcrab bent on galactic domination.

The headcrab is currently sitting on MSG's head and when you defeat MSG the headcrab tries to implant your head and that's when the final battle begins.

I really want HL2 just in case you didn't notice.

Has Anyone read the chronicles section on the game site it mentions several planets that could be selected but all probability holds out for Yavin 4 think about it It's where Exar Kun set up his empire, not to mention the massasi temple is there, the krath,(not completely shure about the krath). not to mention that it's where the first sith war started. It just holds so much importance to the story

My second choice would be Coruscant but I would rather have Coruscant as a Xbox live download or Internet Download Or mod

Has Anyone read the chronicles section on the game site it mentions several planets that could be selected but all probability holds out for Yavin 4 think about it It's where Exar Kun set up his empire, not to mention the massasi temple is there, the krath,(not completely shure about the krath). not to mention that it's where the first sith war started. It just holds so much importance to the story

My second choice would be Coruscant but I would rather have Coruscant as a Xbox live download or Internet Download Or mod

Could it be possible that you choose or it is random at which planet you face the final battle??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom