What's the last of the planets going to be?

Which planet will we end up at?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet will we end up at?

• Yavin 4
    • Coruscant
    • Kashyyyk (again)
    • Corellia
    • Alderaan
    • Byss
    • Kubaz
    • Ithor
    • Sullust
    • Other (explain)

It's spelled Sion though. And there are 3 sith lords supposedly (him being one of them). That would mean they all have apprentices unless... :p

What if Sion's the apprentice, just like you said and he's not the 3rd Sith lord! That would mean there's still one more out there, that probably won't be revealed prematurely. Oooooh... :ermm:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I was just saying that since it's not spelled "Scion" it might not mean the same thing.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

i think it should be Coruscant you have fought all the sith armarda and you have been searching for MSG (cnt spell his name) and you find him here. Why do i think this? Well beacuse i feel he is going to be the most powerful of the sith lords and he will be on a core world i feel. Your search will lead you to the former Jedi Council building and there you will find him in the main chamber. your party gets separated from you and it is a one on one battle and he is too strong for you. Just as you are about to lose Atris (not a party member) bursts in and they have a battle and Atris is killed or dying on the floor and MSG kills her without remourse. This angers your PC and he/she bursts at MSG and you battle him again but he is weak and this time you kill him. Then you are proclaimed a new Jedi Master and savyor of the galaxy. BTW this is a lightside ending if you did not guess.

Ah, I see. In that case do you think that there is a 3rd Sith lord out there?

I think it will either end up in Coruscant or Yavin 4.A massive sith assault on the core worlds going on while you have a final showdown w/Darth Sion,and the other two sith lords(or Jedi Masters) would be cool.

I don't think Scion's going to make it that far. He's got apprentice (e.g. master and apprentice) written all over him. He's a brute, and the flashy brutish guy who likes to show off is always inferior to the thinking man/woman behind the scenes. Malak was Revan's inferior in tactics and, thusly, intelligence (cunning, machinacity [sic], whatever you want to call it) and ultimately paid the price for taking on the throne. Scion's in the scary meathead mold of Vader, Maul, and to a much lesser extent, Tyranus.

He's the muscle, not the mind.

He's the Mandalorian war Malak to Nihilis's Revan.

He's Sagat to MSG's M. Bison.

Thats quite an assumption given that none of us know anything of Sions character.

You make a good point, but he does seem to have "expendable" emblazoned on that crusty forehead of his.

Thats quite an assumption given that none of us know anything of Sions character.

We know that Sion's in the scary meathead mold of Vader, Maul, Malak, and to a much lesser extent, Tyranus.

We know that Sion's chasing the PC around threatening him which is something Vader, Maul and Malak did. The Revan and Sidious brain types never do that.

We know Malak was weaker than Revan because Revan had a greater mind for the force (tacics and such).

We know that Scion means next in line to be in power, e.g. apprentice.

We know that the guy who operates from the shadows is always stronger than the guy that you think is the bad dude.

But in terms of assumptions, I'm not meaning to make one, just an hypothesis.

I would say its either Yavin IV or Korriban. When I say Korriban, this is assuming you would visit the planet twice e.g. If you are LS, you go there to destroy the last few Sith or if you are DS, you go there to kill the last of the Sith Lords and clailm the title of ruler of the Sith for yourself. However, there may be another planet the developers just don't want to tell us about that will be just like the "Unknown" world.

maybe the last planet changes according to your allignment. example say if you were dark you could choose to go to a certain planet and kill the masked sith lord when he was weak or at the same time one of you party members (kreia) gets kidnapped and you have to go to a planet to rescue her and miss your chance to defeat the sith.

If Coruscant is in the game, it would be the ideal edning.

Because, either you confront the Sith Lords, which if they want to call themselfs such they should take over Coruscant at some point in the game. So by deafting them you free an entire planet and a symbol.

If you follow the ways of the Sith then if you claim the title of SIth Lord on Coruscant it will mean that the entire galaaxy in kneeling before you.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I like the idea if being kneeled before lol.

Hrm. I think everyone thinks that MSG is dark lord of the sith. . .except for me. Heck. We know more about him than we know about the sith lady.

Hrm. Isn't MSG supposed to be a marauder? That means that Sion is an assassin, MSG marauder, and all that's left for the woman is Sith Lord.

Hmmm.

Anyways. It's got to be something interesting and cool. If those are the proper adjectives to describe such a mystery.

Fnord.

I agree with you, in that I don't think MSG is at the top of the food chain, but I'm a little hazy on how this whole alliance thing is meant to work.

I just said It'd be nice to be knelt before, I really don't care who's doing the kneeling, as long as their granting me absolute power while doing it lol.

I agree with you, in that I don't think MSG is at the top of the food chain, but I'm a little hazy on how this whole alliance thing is meant to work.

I just said It'd be nice to be knelt before, I really don't care who's doing the kneeling, as long as their granting me absolute power while doing it lol.

I would suspect it would be the loosest form. Probably lots of underdoggin'.

I think it'd be great to be a sith apprentice for a while, then strike down your master. Really adds to the roleplayin' part of the game.

Fnord.

You just gave me an idea.

What if you could be allies with one of the Sith Lords to destroy the other two (or whatever the number is) and afterwards you betray him and claim the Sith Lord title for yourself. :)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom