SITH LORDS

they say that there r 3 sith lords in kotor2 is it true ..

1)DARTH SION

2)DARTH NIHILUS--may be right

3)-----------

any idea who the 3rd one is & what his role is ...

i thought that darth nihilus was the ultimate sith lord & sion was his apprentice( puppet type --sent out to kill every jedi )...

all i know that it can be a girl ...

if the answer leads to reveal of a big twist in the story then don't post ...

the third sith lord is a female sith lord and she looks like the disney evil queen from snow white....i got the info from a magazine a couple months back..it was the australian hyper magazine i got the info from....and i am telling the truth...

We have yet to be told exactly how many sith lords there will be the best answer we were given was something to the effect that "the number will change depending on how the game plays out!" which could mean that they are counting the PC as a sith lord or maybe one of the party members can become one we wont know until the release date.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The third sith lord is described as 'a woman wearing a crimson cloak with a black shrawl covering her nose and mouth'.........just sounds like Vissis in reverse, she has a shrawl covering her eyes.

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

A conspiracy!!?? Yeeeesssss... my preciousssss.... :thumbsup:

And what about apprentices? That would bring the number of 'sith bosses' to 6.

Better get training with that lightsaber. :)

I'll some lightsabers more to have in reserve...

After how many kills does a lightsaber need service?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Don't know. You never see characters cleaning them. They must need fresh power packs after repeated use though. Although in starwars you never saw any stormtroopers or rebel soldiers changing ammo clips did you.

Must have extra long-life energizer batteries. Imagine how long the bunny could go if powered like that. :)

Although in starwars you never saw any stormtroopers or rebel soldiers changing ammo clips did you.

Well, it would be kinda hard to change clips for a blaster rifle, you know since there's no ammo in the guns. ;)

They use power packs to charge the guns. In the vids for 'Republic commando' you see the character reloading. Although it would ruin the pace of the films if the stormtroopers chasing Solo had to stop and reload.

They use power packs to charge the guns. In the vids for 'Republic commando' you see the character reloading. Although it would ruin the pace of the films if the stormtroopers chasing Solo had to stop and reload.

Hmm, interesting... didn't know that one. cool! :-

id say there were 3 sith 'lords' as we hav been told for quite a while now, thos three bein sion nihilus and the dark lady, but along with those there are obviously goen to b a number of sith 'knights' and such since the game is based around you the last survivng jedi being hunted down by hordes of sith

Yeah I'm pretty sure there are only 3 Main Sith Lords, I remember reading that somewhere, and don't forget, this is years before Lord Bane made the One Master, One Apprentice Rule....so it would make sense now that the flaw of KOTOR 1 with Revan as Lord and Malak as apprentice....because there are secretly more powerful SithLords in the galaxy somehwhere..maybe....and now they come out of the shadows when Malak is killed?

who knows...I really hope the PC can become one of them tho, and join the Sith, when u get ur SithLord class...

I think Darth Bane just reduced the total number of Sith at any given time to 2.

I don't think it makes sense to have many Sith Lords.

Someone has to be the REAL boss after all. The others should be his apprentices or subordinates.

The third sith lord is described as 'a woman wearing a crimson cloak with a black shrawl covering her nose and mouth'.........just sounds like Vissis in reverse, she has a shrawl covering her eyes.

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. :ph34r:

are there any pics of this woman on the net, scanned from the mag...

Bring on the picts, I would like to see what she looks like.

I think Darth Bane just reduced the total number of Sith at any given time to 2.

I don't think it makes sense to have many Sith Lords.

Someone has to be the REAL boss after all. The others should be his apprentices or subordinates.

No; because each would control their own region of space and armies, and would try to knock off others in order to gain more space and with it power.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

They are Sith they are a group which rots from within. And at a given time there is only one who should be able to claim the title Sith Lord.

For each class (going on what is set out in the game) their would be two sith lords/dark lords of the sith, the master and the aprentice.

As I said above each would more than likely have their own region of space to control along with their own army and when the opertunity came along where they could knock off their rival they would in order to take his/her teritory and army for their own. Since the sith aren't a faction but merely a group that share's in one belief (that belives that only the strong shall survive) it wouldn't be possible for their to be only one sith lord. The thing is that in the time period of KOTOR there would be many sith lords since its something like 3000 years before darth bane. For the rule of two to happen it took the near exstinction of the sith for that rule to be possible. Darth Bane was the only survivor and he realized that the sith couldn't continue to survive with the constent in fighting, so thats why he started the whole rule of two (as far as I know anyway someone with more knownledge of EU please correct me if I am wrong).

AscendedPaladin.png

There were many Sith, yes. And the strongest was their leader, they had ONE leader at a given time. The Sith were an organized group, even thgough they were weakened from the fact thet they were treacherous beings.

What you are describing is Dark Jedi.