Do You Like The New NPC's Of KOTOR 2?

It would've been nice to have a younger Jedi to bond with( like Bastilla amd Reven from kotor 1)...Kreia looks pretty cool though.....theres somthing about thoses eyes though....Atton looks pretty cool too....

It would have been nice if there were was more of a diversity in appearances of the npcs. Where are the fat people? The midgets? Asians? Mexicans? Why is it that all the humans in a galaxy far far away 4,000 years in the past are all physically fit caucasians and blacks (possibly except for the main character).

I want to force puch a Twi'lek midget and see how far (s)he will fly across the map!

Pardon if I've offended anyone.

i want a purple twilek jedi that used to be a sith in my party. and i want a yodaling in my party i mean how sweet would it be to have yodas great great great grandpa in ur party?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Probably is a bit too early to say if i like them or not as i don't know anything about them and how they interact, anyway from the appearance they seem "intriguin".

My only remark so far is that it seem that there are almost no aliens in the party, the only one is the zabrak (who is basically a human with some horns on the head :ermm:).

In KOTOR1 i liked to have a wookie and a twi'lek in my crew (mission was my fav char :cool: ) and i hope that among the unrevealed chars there will be iconic alien species of SW universe

Kreia looks pretty cool though.....theres somthing about thoses eyes though

It's because she is blind :):shifty: :ph34r:

Anyways, I liked the characters from K1 and how they were "my" crew. I felt an attachment to them.

The characters in this game are starting to grow on me from their looks in the screenshots. I hope I gain a new attachment to them and have a new feeling that they are "my" new crew.

For me its really too early to make any real decisions about the characters in the game. I am very excited by many of the concepts of the characters mostly the idea of having an apprentice and surprisingly a more bad ass astromech.

I do agree with alot of people in that I wish their were more diverse aliens in the grand scheme, but I understand why there are no fatties in star wars besides the Gamorean and the Hutts

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, we believe Kreia's a Cathar, dont we? Thats at least one alien in our party for however long that lasts. And if she is a temporary character, sacrificing herself at some point, that would open up another spot for an as yet unrevealed NPC who may very well be an alien.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

It would've been nice to have a younger Jedi to bond with( like Bastilla amd Reven from kotor 1)...Kreia looks pretty cool though.....theres somthing about thoses eyes though....Atton looks pretty cool too....

i think mira and kreia are two hags; they'll probably whine and bother the pc throughout the game. visas marr could be fun and bao dur looks like a cool guy.

Well, we believe Kreia's a Cathar, dont we? Thats at least one alien in our party for however long that lasts. And if she is a temporary character, sacrificing herself at some point, that would open up another spot for an as yet unrevealed NPC who may very well be an alien.

Kreia's a human.......the Cathar is what Juhani was, the cat-like russian sounding annyoing as hell aliens......Kreia doesnt look like a cat to me.....

Kreia's a human.......the Cathar is what Juhani was, the cat-like russian sounding annyoing as hell aliens......Kreia doesnt look like a cat to me.....

I know what a Cathar is, first of all. Its just that I thought the current speculation was that Kreia was a Cathar. I may be wrong.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The Handmaiden looks very interesting, as do Visas Marr. But the one I've found myself the most interested in, namely Atris will apparently not be a party member or have a possible romance plot, which I find somewhat disappointing, if it's true.

But it looks like a good bunch, though Bastila will always have a special place with me :lol:

The Handmaiden looks very interesting, as do Visas Marr. But the one I've found myself the most interested in, namely Atris will apparently not be a party member or  have a possible romance plot, which I find somewhat disappointing, if it's true.

But it looks like a good bunch, though Bastila will always have a special place with me  :x

why do you think atris looks interesting? we know absolutely nothing about her...