Background Music

Would Alignment music be cool  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would Alignment music be cool

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont care
    • Dont know

Would be really cool if game would have background music according to alignment, maybe have a script for each alignment.

Example: LS might have something close to classic starwars music with harmony and a boost of courage sorta thing, while DS might be more close to that music you hear when Dooku goes to meet Darth Sidicous, neutral might be classic with occasional feeling of chaos possible by some dark sounds appearing on occassions.

Think if it was made like that it would really increase the play exsperience of each side, and also create more rpg atmosphere.

But just a surgest want to hear if anyone else think it could be a good idea?

I think there's going to be various background music depending on scenes or whatnot (ie. something dramatic is about to happen/has happened), but I don't know if it'd really make much difference if we had specific music (dark music if we're DS, light if we're LS) follow our characters at all times. If anything, it might get annoying.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Music and sound effects in a game are importand as story and chars sometimes.

Any way, i find the idea really nice. And maybe they will do it. In the kotor2.com site the music changes if you are neutral or light or dark, i believe with a dozen more tracks the idea could be perfect... :)

music has alway been a big deal in Star Wars

The more good music the better the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.