So the Emperor has a lightsaber

Its true it isnt a fake saw teaser today myself, i did a little slow motion viewing think he was fighting Windu Mace in the clip, since if you run it slow youll see both on a fleet like background and the a clip where windu mace fight a red lightsaber, since vader likely become complete darkside at movies end it would be possible to assume it was either the emperor or Douko.

But since it seemed to be late in the movie my bet is it windu mace and the emperor fighting.

I too knew Sidious was gonna use a saber....I've been reading baout it in spoiler forums.....and if they are right....

Sidious is fighting Mace but with Anakins help, not that he needs ani's help, but to seal the deal and make anikin fully darkside, kinda of like a transition......that should be the scene where sidious is revealed as palpatine, but yeah, after its in the open yoda and sidious duel after mace dies (why yoda looks pretty hardcore and pissed) and then ani and obi fight.....

Forget about the lightsaber, I think it very interesting that you can not see Palpatine's shoes :ninja:

I smell a conspiracy <_<

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Forget about the lightsaber, I think it very interesting that you can not see Palpatine's shoes :ermm:

I smell a conspiracy <_<

His Shoes??? :ninja:

He is joking, telling you in other words just because you cant see his light saber in the other movies doesnt mean he doesnt have one, like you cant see shoes sometimes because of robe but you know they are there.

Sidious is fighting Mace but with Anakins help, not that he needs ani's help, but to seal the deal and make anikin fully darkside, kinda of like a transition......that should be the scene where sidious is revealed as palpatine, but yeah, after its in the open yoda and sidious duel after mace dies (why yoda looks pretty hardcore and pissed) and then ani and obi fight.....

Surely you have heard of the spoiler tag haven't you? :angry:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Sorry man I totally forgot about that.....but in reality....jedi die....sith win....its already known to us......nothing can really spoil this movie's plot...its just seeing it on screen that will be the trhill...but still sorry about not putting spoilers....oh and Anikin DIES!

Surely you have heard of the spoiler tag haven't you? :angry:

It's just like playing regular tag...but instead of catching someone, you catch a spoiler - And I believe you've just caught one.

^_^

manthing2.jpg

When did the rumor come up that Yoda fights Sidious. Never ever heard of it. Up to now I thought Windu will oppose him.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

When did the rumor come up that Yoda fights Sidious. Never ever heard of it. Up to now I thought Windu will oppose him.

**SPOILERS**

In the trailer....

Mace Windu is shown swinging his lightsaber in Palpatine's office

Also, concernig Darth Tyranus, a picture surfaced online in the "Jedi Council Forums" briefly before being zapped into oblivion, but not before legions of fans saved it and distributed it online. ^_^

As you can see, it features Anakin in a rematch with Count Dooku (aka Darth Tyranus) as a giddy Palpatine looks on :

For the picture, use this URL, without the parentheses...

manthing2.jpg

My theory (read: this is all speculation) is that Mace is fighting Palpatine. He dies and Yoda comes in super pissed and fights Palpatine to a draw (since they both have to survive). What I don't know is how it will end up in a draw. For some reason, I don't really see Palpatine running as Dooku did. Meanwhile Anakin and Obi Wan are off hunting Grievous and after he's dead (I bet Obi kills him because Anakin can't have all the fun), they go at it. Also Lucas told us that Anakin kills Dooku in the Return of the Jedi DVD commentary.

I thought the Palpatine laugh and the silly way he swings the saber looked really dumb, which is kind sad. He's just going to be another cackling idiot evil guy.

Also, Yoda in Ep 2, did anyone else who played JO, JA noticed that what he was doing was essentially spamming blue-style?

Well first off your judging his fightng with a lightsaber from one swing you haven seen him fight yet go see the movie first then judge. Also I hear that Yoda and Palpatine do not fight to a draw. Palpatine ends up being too overwhelming for even our beloved Yoda. Yoda then escapes from Palpatine seeing as how he can't beat him.