Its K3 brainstorming time!

choose your preferred idea  

48 members have voted

1. 1. choose your preferred idea

• Knights of the Old Republic- the musical
    • Hutt Sith Lords
    • Lightsaber-nunchucks!
    • Rainbow colored lightsaber-nunchucks!!!
    • Let's have the "Days of our lives" writers do the story script!
    • PC turns out to be Han Solo's uncle's third cousins dentist
    • Mutated cyborg japanese schoolgirl zombie-ninjah dark jedi
    • Have Cast Richard Dean Andersson as all roles
    • Force cause instant existential anxienty

bed now.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I expected better from you.  :thumbsup:

Well, I had an idea but lacked the endurance to carry it all the way through,

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

• 3 weeks later...

I think we should be able to use the bathroom in Kotor 3

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

KOTOR 3: All the Republic Base are belong to the Sith

The jedi order has been completely destroyed and The republic has been reduced to single apartment in the Coruscant apartment and the PC, one of the last remaining soldiers of the Republic will conduct hit-and-run tactics on the unsuspecting Sith soldiers.

Than, early on in the game, when all hope is lost and and army of sith soldiers wait in front of the door, a ship emerges before the window. The ship is none other than an updated ebon hawk with automated defence turrets. It opens it docking bay and the republic soldiers flee the republic planet. On the ship they find the remainder of the jedi knights and jedi masters who have used the Ebon Hawk to free the last remainder of good soldiers in the Galaxy.

When they arrived in an undisclosed distant planet, the jedi discover that you are in fact force sensitive. They take you into training. Sadly, as they have no lightsabre's and no training facility, your training is mostly comprised of the Yoda kinda training. Basically meaning you will slowly get in touch with the force, and will build a emotional bond with a lightside character.

If the character at this point decides to go Dark Side, he will have to break an important bond with the main character, and this will create a much more difficult and much more complex gaming experience for that player.

LIGHTSIDE

If the jedi-hopeful finishes his first training, he will receive visions of someone good being in danger. He decides to leave and try to rescue him/her. A jedi master will accompony the jedi-hopeful and teach him/her the important lessons of the jedi.

The endangered person will be the first official member of the player party. The player will than travel the universe attempting to find allies to build up a republic strikeforce. Hidden people (think Gungan's) will rise up as the Jedi-hopeful does quests for them, and slowly a new republic will emerge, the jedi-hopeful quickly gaining prestige and power as a new force to be reckoned with.

Eventually the PC will have to take it up with the Dark Lord herself/himself, which may or may not be someone you know from KOTOR1/KOTOR2.

DARKSIDE

A darkside character will have to make that choice early on as he refuses training by the jedi order as he spots weakness with the jedi masters. However, there are plenty of other points where he can turn on his masters and become sith.

The sith campaign is basically activated by going to Korriban, where the Sith academy has been more than restored, and delivering a fresh load of sith marauders and assasins to take over outer rim worlds. Applying to the Sith academy will not be as easy as it was in the original KOTOR game. When has entered the Sith academy, the jedi-hopeful will be, on one hand, trying to take over the core worlds by taking out important political characters or influencing the government (depending on your prestige class), and stopping the jedi.

The Jedi knights will take over the lightside function of the PC if he/she chooses to be Darkside and will negotiate with planets to join the 'New Republic'. It is than up to the PC to, one way or another, stop the planet from rebelling.

Expect to be given command over large groups of allies and fight large groups of enemies. The player can choose to take on an army, if (s)he so wishes and if (s)he is powerful enough to do so, but (s)he can also use his/her powers to enhance his/her army and use the Force to win the battles for the Sith.

The final battle will consist by defeating the former Dark Lord and ripping the Mantle of Dark Lord from his feeble grasp.

Mr U

Is it actually confirmed there will be a K3?

At this time, I think it's a given. The only questions are when (maybe a couple years down the line?) and who (Obsidian, Bioware, or some other up and comer having something to prove to the world?), rather than if and how (I'm guessing a radically revamped Aurora engine - possibly for the XBox 2 and next gen PCs).

In Kotor 3 U need to be able to use speeder bikes to get from one spot to the other, they need to allow u to have a choice if u want to use a double blade lsaber like bastila or if u want the traditonal one blad lightsabers, let u lvl up past 20 and make it so u can fly to planets like corisant, yavin, endor,hoth,geonisis, even with it taking place before the events they should also give u a choice by wich counsil u wish to learn to influence ur choice such as the sith acadamy or the jedi acadamy, the y should u powers work better, like with kill it holds dark jedi for maybe 5 seconds theirs holds u for like 20, they should also make it so u can were body armor and use force lightning, ect like, Darth bandon did they should also make it were u can fly the ship if u want not the cinamatic stuff, they should also let u on the big republic ships if ur a light member, or should let u on the sith ships if u want if ur dark, and after u beat the game u should be able to go in and play the character as the dark lord, or the jedi knight u are and let u see how the outcome effected the galaxies

I think

kotor 3 will have to be ten years later than kotor 2 lol in which the galaxy had been saved. You start of as an apprentice to a jedi knight/master on a planet out somewhere doing some mission for the council. On complaetion of the mission you return to Coruscant for a bit of rest, relaxation and training. Its not long until you bring up the question of your trials but your master wishes to put it off just a bit longer despite your assurances that you are ready. The council sends you on a mission where an ambassador to the council has dissapeared in which you must visit various places, find clues and complete missions to uncover a conspiracy of a remaining sith and droid threat. You will encounter a sith on one of the planets near the end where your master dies and tells you to complete the mission yourself and that you are a jedi despite not taking the trials. The ending is you defeating the sith apprentice in front of the sith lord and you make your ls or ds choice right there. :cool: