Bao-Dur Poll

What's your opinion of Bao-Dur so far?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of Bao-Dur so far?

• Sounds cool!
    • Sounds lame....
    • Undecided
    • That arm is FREAKY!!!
    • Zabrak's turn me on...they're so horny. *rimshot*
    • A Zabrak? But he looks nothing like Darth Maul........
    • *curls up into fetal position and whimpers*
    • LucasArts is diabolical!
    • I can't take the wait anymore!
    • *frozen in carbonite until KOTOR2 is released*

His melee weapon looks cool, i bet it's upgraible.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

He sounds cool.

I have some questions about him. What class is he? I think he is a scout class. He doesn't look like much of a fighter, so soldier is out plus from his arm and that robot thing flying around him in a few of the screen shots it looks like he would have a high repair and high computer use skill. And, correct me if I am wrong, those are class skills for a scout.

I don't see any facial tattoos, Zabrak are sposed to be big on facial tattoos.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

A pacifist Zabrak, now that would be a lark.

Unfortunately, I think he would fill the role of mechanic/repairman. Maybe he would be useful like the blacksmiths in BG, who can make you special items if you bring the right components.

who said he's a pacifist bet ya with force sight he'll show up red, even atton showed up red so it must be fairly sensetive

no one did, really. I just think it would be really ironic that someone who looks fierce, handles a mean quarter staff would be a pacifist. For all I know, he could be glowing red.

He sounds cool. 

I have some questions about him.  What class is he?  I think he is a scout class.  He doesn't look like much of a fighter, so soldier is out plus from his arm and that robot thing flying around him in a few of the screen shots it looks like he would have a high repair  and high computer use skill.  And, correct me if I am wrong, those are class skills for a scout.

Do not judge a book by its cover. He may very well be a soldier. He could also be a bounty hunter. We really won't know until either they release more info on him or the when the game comes out. Which ever comes first.

who said he's a pacifist bet ya with force sight he'll show up red, even atton showed up red so it must be fairly sensetive

no one did, really. I just think it would be really ironic that someone who looks fierce, handles a mean quarter staff would be a pacifist. For all I know, he could be glowing red.

Like Little John in Robin Hood.