Things missing from KOTOR 2

I would be upset if there was not enough good, well thought and entertaining sidequest to fill up my game time to something close to at least 30 hrs when main plot is done :) .

KotOR was way to short and relied on stupid minigames to get gametime up beyond 25 hrs. :(

I just hope they call the jedi outfit, like the blue on in KOTOR I, what it really is, a jedi TUNIC. There were no true jedi robes. <_< The closest thing were the SF and Reven robes. I hope they take care of this minor annotance.

Lightsider are supposed to be weaker. Also if you play as LS you should expect the game to be more diffucult to beat, since Jedis don't use the Force for attacking.

That's not true!!! Haven't you ever hear the old saying "the best offense is good defense. Yoda himself said that the darkside was not stronger:

Luke- Is the darkside stronger?

Yoda- No, no. But it's the easier, more seductive. IIRC.

So :devil:

Well Mr. Lucas himself has stated that the darkside was the stronger, take that how u want it, most star wars fans do :D, this is a minor gripe but i'd really like if u were able to go on massive killing sprees a la morrowind, where u can start killing folks in public and the guards would come get u, i think this would affect the story line in killing vital npc's but i don't know how morrowind got around it so its possible, there's not really much that can be improved on imho that the developers haven't already mentioned, KotOR was an excellent game and so will be TSL

I'll be dissapointed that you have to be a jedi and can't be a smuggler or bounty hunter

Kotor is all about being a Jedi. There are plenty of other star wars games where you aren't a Jedi so go play one of those if it sucks so much.

I didn't say it sucked ass hole.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 2 weeks later...

Also I wish there was blood.....heh.....or some type of gore to keep it interesting since its turn based combat....now that's not included, but hopefully if they make a KOTOR 3, which would be a good move.....they should add gore animations to the combat...God I hope KOTOR keeps making games like FF did...

if they were to include blood in kotor 2 then pray that it isnt like the ''blood'' in JA which was yellow for some reason.....even with human enemies =\

Spaceship combat. Doesn't have to be a twitchy minigame - IMHO it would be much better if it was implemented like the normal comat (i.e. with turns, etc), according to the PnP rules. But without the space combat, a Star Wars game loses something, IMHO...

Also I wish there was blood.....heh.....or some type of gore to keep it interesting since its turn based combat....now that's not included, but hopefully if they make a KOTOR 3, which would be a good move.....they should add gore animations to the combat...God I hope KOTOR keeps making games like FF did...

if they were to include blood in kotor 2 then pray that it isnt like the ''blood'' in JA which was yellow for some reason.....even with human enemies =\

The blood wasn't yellow it was just the skin burned. And they did add some blood because on the official site it says rated Teen because of blood and violence.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What things would make you angry if you found they will be missing from KOTOR 2?

IMO if character development was as bad as in KOTOR that would be  a major minus in the game.

I'd be disappointed at a sub-par story and weak NPC interaction. Both I believe will be there, but both would rank high on my list for things I'd be disappointed about if not present.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)