Which party member do you hate the most?

Which party member do yo HATE the most?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which party member do yo HATE the most?

• Trask
    • Carth
    • Mission
    • Zalbaar
    • Bastila
    • T3-M3
    • Canderous
    • Juhani
    • HK-47
    • Jolee

I accept them all. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. And you can totally ignore them if you want (single mode).

PS: Does a mod exist which deletes party members from the game?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

wtf.. ok CARTH ADDS NOTHING (w00t) ... Carth is a loser... he's weaker then canderous... he doesn't regen slowly.. he does shiat all.... Zaalbar is at least a diff variety of char, has different traditional weapons. T3 is in fact VERY helpful if you are a soldier with no comp or security skills. When I play a soldier I always bring 2 jedis and T3 with me. I hate not being able to unlock stuff. :thumbsup: There is no debate.. carth is a crappy lil baby jerk face who adds nothing.

You can deny it, but Carth added depth to the storyline, gave the Republic a face in your party, who were the overall good guys considering every Jedi seems to have something bad to say about the Order at some time or another. He also added a romance for the ladies, and many, and I mean MANY ladies seemed to have enjoyed this.

You can deny it, but Carth added depth to the storyline, gave the Republic a face in your party, who were the overall good guys considering every Jedi seems to have something bad to say about the Order at some time or another. He also added a romance for the ladies, and many, and I mean MANY ladies seemed to have enjoyed this.

It hasn't done good to some guys playing the game as a female. They had to start a romance with Carth and hate him since then. :D

While T3 indeed added nothing, at least he didn't annoy me as much as Juhani did.

Agreed. Even though T3 was the most useless by far, Juhani and Zalbbar were more annoying.

With Juhani, you felt more like a freakin' therapist! "Oh I'm so inadequate, oh I fear the Dark Side, you can never understand, why are you accepting me?" gets real old, real fast....shut the hell up already biatch! <_<

And what the hell was Zalbaar's bloody problem? You save his hairy ass, and the beast isn't even grateful! He treats that blessed life debt as more of a formality than anything of substance. The PC isn't just an "outsider" damnit. If he doesn't want to talk to us, then he should get the fcuk out of our game, I say! <_<

manthing2.jpg

It hasn't done good to some guys playing the game as a female. They had to start a romance with Carth and hate him since then. :D

He didn't even bother me so much when I played female. Mostly because Anomen in Baldur's Gate II was FAR worse.

Still, Carth obviously added something to the game. You can still vote for him if you hate him, that's what the topic is about, but one person claimed he added nothing, which is false. Take a look at the opinions on Carth, people are divided on whether or not they love or hate Carth, but everyone reacts pretty strongly to him. That means he damn sure added something.

what is wrong with carth??? i thought he wasnt whiney well maybe if you played as a male he was a bit but i thought he was quite sweet playing asa female because he always complimented you and i voted for t3 because he had no background whatso ever had no sidequests or anything

i supose canderous didnt either bt he was a lot more interesting to learn about

He didn't even bother me so much when I played female. Mostly because Anomen in Baldur's Gate II was FAR worse.

Still, Carth obviously added something to the game. You can still vote for him if you hate him, that's what the topic is about, but one person claimed he added nothing, which is false. Take a look at the opinions on Carth, people are divided on whether or not they love or hate Carth, but everyone reacts pretty strongly to him. That means he damn sure added something.

You misunderstood. I haven't specially meant you but rather the people you are complaining about.

True that. Also, if you're like me and hold off levels at lvl 2 on Taris, he's pretty useful in combat early on as well. Much better than that theoretical meat-shield Big Z (who defence rating is so poor and really never gets better), who just ends up getting mobbed. <_<

Canderous had quite an interesting background, in my opinion. I do think he should have acted more like Carth's counter. They should have argued. I mean, they are veterans from opposite sides.

There was quite a heated NPC banter between Carth & Canderous if you have them in your party. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg