What happens to Mission?

In the past five years what has she done with her life?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. In the past five years what has she done with her life?

• Becom a stripper in some cantina
    • Helped Griff get back on his feet
    • Killed Griffs Ex-Girlfriend and went to jail where she met Atton
    • Nothing she was killed in KOTOR
    • Married Big Z and had messed up kids
    • Commited suicide shortly after meeting Atton in jail

I actually found Mission entertaining in KotOR. She provided a vibrant, youthful, counterpoint to the generally grim mood of the rest of the galaxy at large.

My hope was to meet her as a cool-headed, self-possessed (yet still very upbeat) young woman that happens to have Jedi training! Under the man himself, Revan, no less. :p Being able to have my TSL character meet a more mature and seasoned Mission as a peer would have really impressed me. :D And having to either complete her training, or having to complete our Jedi training concurrently (if neither of us have attained Jedi Knight status) would be an interesting experience. Especially the tandem fighting that could result (oh man, those battles would rock!). And the icing on the cake would have been finding Revan together B) (she, as his former pupil, and myself as a long time hopeful :) ).

As Revan, I would have been pleased to take Mission on as my apprentice. And in TSL, I would be honored to meet her as a comrade in arms. ^_^

Becomes a stripper in a bar! and a dang good one[/size=1]

J/K

Somewhere she becomes a jedi, marries teomor secura, and becomes the ancestor of alaya secura.

I doubt we'll see mission in KOTOR 2, but who knows, I rather liked the character and would like to see her return depending on the questions at the beginning of the game. If whiny paranoid delusional carth (who can be killed in KOTOR 1) can come back, why not the young vibrant spirited blue twi'lek (who can be killed also in KOTOR 1)?

Although I didn't use her character much, and use all jedi party most of the time, I still find characters interesting even if not jedi.

She'd escape from prison if she was caught (she escaped from the sith in KOTOR 1 aboard the leviathan) though I doubt she would murder someone, after all if u completed the sidequest she isn't all that angry about lena any more, she comes to realise that it was her brother's doing.

EDIT: To my knowledge she used "galactic basic" IE English languge, rather then twilek garble

i hate to say it but i think mission sucked, t3 was way better technically, nd my juhani owned her on stealth, i was glad to kill her

Have a look at the modding sites. Perhaps there is a mod which deletes her from the game.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

As SmkJaguar I would like to meet a more mature (now 22 year old) Mission .. although I wouldn't want her to join my party it would be interesting if she functioned as piece of a bigger puzzle .. holding a small bit of information and when pieced together with other stories from other K1 camoes, and other bits of information, you get a clear picture of Revans fate/or whereabout ..

As for what she has been up to for the last 5 years!?

Mission is a very resourcefull and courageous girl .. so she would probably be fighting the Sith in what ever way suits her best! undercover for the Republic/freelance work/what ever .. but rest assured she would be on the front during something sneaky! :ph34r:

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

You already look slightly dumb by your primitive comunication skills...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.