Colour of lightsaber

What colour did your lightsaber have?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What colour did your lightsaber have?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Yellow
    • Purple
    • Black

Okay, lets be fair here. Britain founded, or had a hand in the founding, of both America and Canada. We have a history more than triple the length of both yours' combined. We also invented rugby and hockey. And we don't dress up in shoulder pads, body armour and helmets to play rugby either (looks at the Americans). But all this is nothing compared to the following:

We do not have George Bush for a President.

All that said I quite like the Americans and Canadians as people at the very least (having lived in both). Its just the American politicians that get up my nose, and all those nationalists who want the world to bow to America. The Canadians have the right idea about most things and are downright kool.

Make love, not war :thumbsup:

Okay, lets be fair here.  Britain founded, or had a hand in the founding, of both America and Canada.  We have a history more than triple the length of both yours' combined.  We also invented rugby and hockey.  And we don't dress up in shoulder pads, body armour and helmets to play rugby either (looks at the Americans).  But all this is nothing compared to the following:

We do not have George Bush for a President.

All that said I quite like the Americans and Canadians as people at the very least (having lived in both).  Its just the American politicians that get up my nose, and all those nationalists who want the world to bow to America.  The Canadians have the right idea about most things and are downright kool.

Make love, not war :thumbsup:

i agree on your second para and most of ur first para, americans shud remember most of them hav strong british roots. as for canadians they hav strong frnech roots, nuff sed. oh nd wearin pads for american football iv played both rugby and af nd believe me af is much more physical and more painful, if u played it without pads ud be dead!

im a brit btw

Hey man, I'm American, I dont' think we should be WOrld Police, I think Bush is a nut Job, I'm Voting Kerry today, but that's about all that I agree with you on....

....and I'm pretty sure that Christopher Columbus wasn't a Brit....he founded america by accident yes, but guess what....Brits didnt....Brits just wiped out all of the Continents original inhabitants....talk about world police......eh? Did you forget about that already over ur nice cup of tea?!

and Rugby is alright, but stfu about it, its nothing compared to Boxing....anyone who wants to argue that....bring it on....but last time I checked this forum was about LIGHTSABER COLORS!

......NEXT!

lol i hav an answer but itd take up more space than this forum has, instead i direct you to get a subscription to the economist nd then read about all the crap bush does

(btw im not sad enough to subscribe to the economist, im sad enough to read my dads old ones from his subscription.

oh nd one reason why mr bush shouldnt be president:

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."!!!!!!!

Hey man, I'm American, I dont' think we should be WOrld Police, I think Bush is a nut Job, I'm Voting Kerry today, but that's about all that I agree with you on....

....and I'm pretty sure that Christopher Columbus wasn't a Brit....he founded america by accident yes, but guess what....Brits didnt....Brits just wiped out all of the Continents original inhabitants....talk about world police......eh?  Did you forget about that already over ur nice cup of tea?!

and Rugby is alright, but stfu about it, its nothing compared to Boxing....anyone who wants to argue that....bring it on....but last time I checked this forum was about LIGHTSABER COLORS!

......NEXT!

no but he didnt discover america anyway, your history sucks. as for brits wiping out people thats besides the point, many americans are descendants of brits, who the originals killed is moot in that respect, oh nd no we didnt forget over a cup of tea, we forgot over many, many cans of guiness

btw il stop bein political now, iv had my fill