Darth Nihilis

So what's the deal with Darth Nihilis?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. So what's the deal with Darth Nihilis?

• Bad Name. Friedrich Nietzsche ought to be ashamed.
    • Stupid Name. "Masked Sith Guy" or "MSG" would be better.
    • I really don't know yet. Waiting to play the game.
    • Super cool villain, looks deadly.
    • Would be cooler on the light side. What's up with the Atris battle?
    • Why are you making this poll?
    • At least it's original.

Nihilus is the head hanco this time around right? Is he the rotting corpse guy or the dude from the original artwork fighting that blonde chick?

Eitherway both look badass. And I wouldn't worry too much about his voice.... I think the voice of the narrator in the official trailers is supposed to be Nihilus'.

Being held down by the MAN!

The voice acting was pretty good. Malak's was overly melodramatic but I kinda liked it, just over the top enough to be fun but not too much. It'll just be so hard to take characters with such shamefully ridiculous names seriously........ ok, i'll shut up now..... maybe

Agreed I hope they keep Nihils under wrappes

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

At least it's original.

original? i hope ur not talkin about the look cuz thats the only thing besides the name that disappoints me about him. he looks exactly like revan except the mask is different.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I wonder if the Sith lords are equal or theirs ranks?

The ranking is equal... but because it is the nature of the sith.. they will always be in a power struggle until one is supreme to all sith... power corrupts them. Essentially though, sith lords have an equal rank and as with jedi masters.