What the hell happened?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What the hell happened?

• He died
    • The spooks at LA and MS got him
    • The SOB never sent them
    • He's still rollin' x's.
    • He's busy making swooshing noises with his lightsaber toy

Well it was a long time since I sent the interview out. The first TSL interview I did didn't take this long to come back so who knows. I just sent LA an email to see if they are still working on this and hasn't forgotten about it.

I for one has patience, so should you all. I know I keep saying this 1,000,000,000,000 times but its true. Just have patience. The kind of attitude you guys have will lead you to the darkside. :(

Well it was a long time since I sent the interview out. The first TSL interview I did didn't take this long to come back so who knows. I just sent LA an email to see if they are still working on this and hasn't forgotten about it.

I for one has patience, so should you all. I know I keep saying this 1,000,000,000,000 times but its true. Just have patience. The kind of attitude you guys have will lead you to the darkside. ;)

When did you send that interview again?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I just want to inform you all that I just got the Q&A back. I'm going to do some stuff to it and put it on playmoreconsoles.com. It should be on there by tonight.

So which option on the poll was right? :lol:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)