Whats your Favorite Jedi robe

Guest Darth Banooby7

What are your faveorite Jedi robes?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What are your faveorite Jedi robes?

• Blue
    • Red
    • Brown
    • Brown Jedi Master Robes
    • Black Sith Robes
    • Black Sith Master Robes
    • StarForge Robes DS
    • StarForge Robes LS

A fuzzy bathrobe?  I mean even a Sith deserves a to be comfortable sometime.......

<_<

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Have to agree with ShadowFaxIV there .. I was all "yes! my own robes with a freakin hood .. now to look as diabolical as seemingly possible! muhahaha" and then "WTF!!" :lol:

and the LS SF robes really looked like a strange happy cigaret .. (read - queer gay ****)

Fortune favors the bald.

Ability wise, I would have to say Starforge LS robes. I think they look ok, but not the best looking thing ever.

In the looks department, it would have to be the Qel-Droma Robes (i.e. brown jedi master robes found in shyrack cave on Korriban)

I agree. The Star Forge Robes LS look absolutely horrible. It would not be so bad if the main character was from Schotland. And yes the Qel-Droma robes looked much better.

They should have made the SF Robes LS look a little like the Jedi Master Robes, mabybe with a different color.

Worhtless star forge robes.

hmph

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Favorite robes? None of the pool choices!

I like the classical Jedi robes(Ben Kenobi) and the Padawans oufit.

If i had the chance to make my personal robe, i`ll make it be like armor, but still retaining the "robe" part in it.

Favorite robes? None of the pool choices!

I like the classical Jedi robes(Ben Kenobi) and the Padawans oufit.

If i had the chance to make my personal robe, i`ll make it be like armor, but still retaining the "robe" part in it.

Like the Reven flashback robes

At first, I really liked the original Jedi and Sith robes in KOTOR. I thought it was good that they were different than the robes from the PT and OT. But, I started to get really sick of them after awhile. Aftwer reading Tales of the Jedi, I really wish that some of the robes from KOTOR II look like the ones from TOTJ. They are similar to the robes that most other Jedi wear in KOTOR, except with plate armor intergrated into it.

I personally like the rainbow robes. I hope they'll have some in TSL as well.

It would also be nice if the game will support chequered robes.

And what about floral patterns with a defence bonus of seven?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Jedi fashion, its strange that people seem more worried about this then alot of the actual plot :huh:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.