Knights of the New Republic

Well I'm one of the ones that figures Fett inide the digestive track of the Sarlacc so I'm not really a Fett lover. However it can be another Mandalorian since the armor is basically what people love about Fett anyway.

We have to see bounty hunters are good in theory but I was less than impressed with Calo, had much higher hopes than what he delievered, though not even close as disappointing as Bandon.

But sure we can include a bounty hunter or two into the mix. We can even throw in a Hutt or an organization like Black Sun.

Perhaps in the first game of this series, the mainbadguy could just be one REALLY REALLY good bounty hunter, and when you kill him at the end of the game he gives you valuable information that gives room for part two.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Something like that could work. However I've always thought that having a mastermind behind the scenes of the first story is very interesting. I mean you know that person exists but you never actually meet them during the first game. Someone pulling the strings that becomes the ultimate villain in the later stories, somewhat like Palpatine in Ep4, though showing their influnece and manipulations to a higher level.

You can always have the bounty hunter chasing you the way assassins are chasing the player in KotOR 2. You can even have bounty hunters and assassins chasing you, especially if you incorporate the Sith assassin class into a true character type. Has several tricks up their sleeve, appear at certain points, aren't a commonly encountered opponents, same for bounty hunters.

I'm not sure but I think the SIth cease to exist after ROTJ, Palpatine was the last of them. After that time only Dark Jedi exist. Maybe we could find a new cooler name for those Dark Jedi.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Thrawn was a good anemy.  And Those were good books (Zhan's the Star Wars novel King), so I can go with him, but I don't think a clone of Thrawn would be a fun bad guy for this game, I'd think it was lame.

Actaully in my idea, Thrawn wouldn't have bad. He would make sure the Empire wasn't under the Power of the Moffs, and he would return as teh Grand Admiral of the Fleets. But I was making up the idea as I went, so. Something like the Return of Thrawn has to go through Zahn.

But I do like the part where the PC is sent to other planets to stop conflicts.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

i would like to see things switched around; maybe you could start off as a talanted force user who, under the guidance of a sith lord, fights against the republic. then you could either continue your struggle against the republic or you could join them in the end and turn to the light side.

aaah, just a thought... <_<

As long as there are Dark Jedi, eventually a Sith will arrise, and as long as there are Jedi, eventually a Dark Jedi will come. Power corrupts, in time, there will always be another Sith.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Dark Jedi can exist. But Sith are different than Dark Jedi. And since there were only two Sith at each time, with the deaths of Sidious and Vader Sith knowledge was lost..

Sith are using some added dark magic. Whereas Dark Jedi are just Dark Side Force users.

Probably so.

But I think it is important to clarify that a fallen Jedi is not a Sith.

You must have some Sith trainning/knowledge to become one of them.

As long as there are Dark Jedi, eventually a Sith will arrise, and as long as there are Jedi, eventually a Dark Jedi will come.  Power corrupts, in time, there will always be another Sith.

Its like as long as there are shoes there will be sock

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't say that Dark Jedi won't exist (fallen Jedi), since the Dark Side will always lure somepeople.

BUT, Sith are different that Dark Jedi maybe even more powerful (Sith Magic). So since the last Sith died, it would be diffucult for new ones to arise. I imagine that eventually someone will discover some Sith holocrons and become SIth, but it won't be easy..

I don't say that Dark Jedi won't exist (fallen Jedi), since the Dark Side will always lure somepeople.

BUT, Sith are different that Dark Jedi maybe even more powerful (Sith Magic). So since the last Sith died, it would be diffucult for new ones to arise. I imagine that eventually someone will discover some Sith holocrons and become SIth, but it won't be easy..

That could be the plot. Maybe a Sith holocron has been discovered and is under guard at the Yavin Academy. It is stolen and the PC is held responsibe. Who has stolen it and why?

Alternitively the Rakatians could be resurected. If the Elder scientist from KotOR discovered why they lost thier force powers they could be DS users more powerful than any Sith.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Well that's all in the perspective of the person. To me there's no such thing as a "Dark Jedi", the concept in on itself is a contradiction.

Here's how I see it, the Jedi study the LS of the Force and use it to seek knowledge from the way the Force is connected to life. The Sith studies the DS of the Force and promotes the use of it to acquire power.

A Jedi can fall to the DS, like Dooku and Anakin, once they do they begin to study the DS aspects of the Force, this they study the Sith teachings and makes them a Sith. Some people say that you have to be taught by a Sith in order to become a Sith, I think the study and practice of the DS itself is part of the Sith teachings thus making the fallen Jedi as Sith once embracing the DS of the Force. It would be the same if a Sith suddenly turns to the LS, is this now a Light Sith? I'm certain the EU has come up with a hundred reasons why the "Dark Jedi" and Siths are different but this is how I see it.

The Sith will always be around, they are after all the evil counterparts to the heroic Jedi. Palpatine might have died, but that never stops somone else from travelling to Korriban and learning the Sith teachings and passing those down. Besides 4k years after RotJ who knows where the Sith may be at, they might not even be following Bane's doctrines of One Master/Disciple anymore and there may be as many Siths as Jedi.

Ya its not like Palpatine and Vader could have killed everyone with the force.

But Darth Lumiya, its like the writer had a Chevy Lumina and was like you know what would have been a good name for a sith lord

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Actually Vader trained Lumiya is the ways of the Sith, hoping she would kill the Emperor. Lumiya never got the chance, but with Vaders and Pal's death she is now the Dark Lady of the Sith. She's in the process of building a new order, and were last seen during the NJO period.

In any account Vader and Pal didn't kill everyone who was a force user. Palpatine had many Hands: Mara Jade, Jerec, Sedriss, just to name a few.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Did Darth Lumiya have a V6 or a V8?

Twin cam?

Dual exhaust?

wouldnt it be strange if lumiya was related to luke and leia? i mean like padme maybe had a sister and her sister had a daughter a couple years b4 luke and leia were born. cuz then the leader of the jedi and the leader of the sith would be family

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

wouldnt it be strange if lumiya was related to luke and leia?  i mean like padme maybe had a sister and her sister had a daughter a couple years b4 luke and leia were born.  cuz then the leader of the jedi and the leader of the sith would be family

Then they would all go on Maury Povich to straighten things out.

Let me try this again. The Sith are still around, and are lead by Darth Lumiya.

Care to provide a link with further info?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy