The Mask

So, who really is behind the ceremonial-like skull mask?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. So, who really is behind the ceremonial-like skull mask?

• Master Vrook
    • Trask Ulgo
    • Nobody special
    • Carth Onasi's cousin's neighbor's sister's roomate's ex-lover
    • The Phantom Menace
    • Liquid Snake
    • U-DO
    • Feargus Urquhart
    • George Lucas
    • Like it matters? The MSG is going DOWN!

But sadly the forgotten side kick oatmeal is always left out so he turned against them and is now the fourth sith lord that will apear at the very end and take over all of the sith and no one will forget about oatmeal ever again and when they hear the words oat and meal they shall cower in fear...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes, I know it has been confirmed somewhere, that the MSG is male.

But I can't help it, it seems to me that he is very feminine. Just as if there is an extensive perm under his hood and he wears a pair of tights...

I'm sorry to say that I'm not really a fan of his appearance, no difference whether he's Master Vrook or George Lucas.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I feel that the MSG will be a guy hinted at during the game and then we will confront him at the end. Even though the devs have said that there will be know twist I hope the identity of the MSG comes as a shock.

i believe they stated that they wouldnt be playing tricks with the pc's memory,not that there wont be plot twists.i could be wrong though,so correct me if i am.

I never said anything about the PC's memory. I said that the MSG will be hinted at during the game then you will find out that the MSG is the person they hinted at throughout the game, not like Revan.

Anyways I feel that the MSG will be a female as well. I would love to see Sion be overwhelmed by her power and have to bow down to her... speaking of which I never saw anyone in KOTOR bend on one knee to address their Dark Lord :p

Your mom.

Actually, i have no idea. But i don't think that the identity of that perticular Sith Lord will something in the same vein as Revan's revelation in KotOR. Just someone powerful with no connection to you or your party.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy