Jade Empire vs. The Sith Lords

Um, because he lives in the US and the US X-Box version comes out in December.  The international version comes out at the same time as the PC.  :lol:

YEAH!

XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX!

But ill still end up buying a PC version to (for the cheat codes)

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!  :D

by the way, im a she B)

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Ok jade empire probely will look better but it will have lag issues

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

"He is on his futile quest to prove that Black Isle / Obsidian is inferior to Bioware and he will grasp at straws in the process."

Huh? I like Obsidian. In fact, I've stated quite clearly that both KOTOR2 and NWN2 will be better than their predecessors? How exactly does that show what you say is the truth. Don't lie.

"it will have lag issues"

Lag on a console? WOWSERS! That's got to be a first. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Obsidian is just as good as Bioware, hell it probably is as good as Bioware since most of its Dev's come from there. That doesn't meant that thier graphics are better though, and I still say Jade Empire is the better of the two in that area, the chars themselves are waaaay more detailed,

"since most of its Dev's come from there."

No, they don't. At last count ONE does.

"Obsidian is just as good as Bioware"

Kinda hard to say that when Obsidian has ZERO games made yet. However, they certainly have the POTENTIAL to be as good, or better than BIO. Only time will tell.

"I still say Jade Empire is the better of the two in that area, the chars themselves are waaaay more detailed"

Stop being a BIO fanboy.

I'm not a Bio FanGIRL

but

Biwoware has proven themselves with a nonstop stream of outstanding titles. I still play Baulders gate games when I get bord.

And I'm not saying KOTOR will be worse than JAde Empire, im just saying that if you were anticipating both games like I am, and have been doing all the vidwo wathcing, JE has better graphics.

Stop being a Obsidian fanboy and just take a moment to see the otherside.

Kotor 2 will be a great game, and probably a better one (I always liked the party games over the solo ones), but that doesn't mean the graphics are better shesh.

For crying out loud, you make a post pro Obsidian and people still come and tear your head off.

And i still play Icewind dale every once and awhile

P.S. Good graphics don't make a good game.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

"since most of its Dev's come from there."

No, they don't. At last count ONE does.

"Obsidian is just as good as Bioware"

Kinda hard to say that when Obsidian has ZERO games made yet. However, they certainly have the POTENTIAL to be as good, or better than BIO. Only time will tell.

"I still say Jade Empire is the better of the two in that area, the chars themselves are waaaay more detailed"

Stop being a BIO fanboy.

I'm not a Bio FanGIRL

but

Biwoware has proven themselves with a nonstop stream of outstanding titles.  I still play Baulders gate games when I get bord.

And I'm not saying KOTOR will be worse than JAde Empire, im just saying that if you were anticipating both games like I am, and have been doing all the vidwo wathcing, JE has better graphics.

Stop being a Obsidian fanboy and just take a moment to see the otherside.

Kotor 2 will be a great game, and probably a better one (I always liked the party games over the solo ones), but that doesn't mean the graphics are better shesh.

For crying out loud, you make a post pro Obsidian and people still come and tear your head off.

Now why don't you two kiss and make up, eh ?

I really hate to see kids fight.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

"I'm not a Bio FanGIRL"

Ok.

"Stop being a Obsidian fanboy"

ROTFLMAOATWTKKUYADYT That has gots to be a record. I've been accused of being both a BIO and Obsidian fanboy in the exact same thread. R00fles! :)

The 'net still cracks me up. :D

EDIT: "I really hate to see kids fight."

Who's fighting? I'm certainly not.

I don't know if forums actually count as "fights" more... disagreements.

Anyway, back on topic.

First off, never said graphics make a game, don't know who thought i meant that.

were now getting off to thinking the forum is a Bioware vs Obsidian topic which it isn't, besides, arn't they like friend companies?

The two games are actually very similar games in gameplay though

Nur my boy your thread is going down the drain...

I for one would like to offer my apology for my part in degenerating this topic.

with that i bid you all goodnight.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Don't let the bed bugs bite

ATI Radeon 9800 XT makes Kotor look beautiful, so I dont care about JE

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

• 1 month later...

Yeah, but there are other issues like character animation, number of moves character can have, number of bones that animate that moves and talk process etc. I'd like to hear Obsidian opinion on the matter.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.