The things that gave KOTOR so much personality

Youa re the elast objective person on the 'net ever.

Hahaha, this is probably the most ironic thing I've read on these board so far.. Volourn calling someone else the least objective person on the net. Geez.. You really need someone to hammer the meaning of the words "self insight" into your skull.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"Volourn calling someone else the least objective person on the net."

Hey, I never said I was objective. I said he was the most. You aren't objective eitehr so don't worry. Veyr few people on the 'net are. 1.543% are objective however. Those few should be proud.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

woah every1 stopp pickin on eachother...KOTOR was a VERY good game ... i dont care what volourn or hades say.. i care about What PROFESSIONALS say like the people who work at Gamespot and made it an Editors choice and the highest rated RPG on Xbox; and the 40 official magazines and sites that gave it game of the Year 2003.. those are the facts

Not Everyone has to ENJOY the game too much, but it is impossible to ignore that the game was more than decent whether it was to your tastes or not

Didn't you read my post?

1)  Over use of foreshadow that ruined the plot twist.  I get that I am Revan already!

2)  Sucky Party system that negates any use of strategic combat.  I set one character for an ambush, then go to the next character, and the first character runs off and attacks.  Just plain stupid.

3)  Poor implementation of the d20 Star Wars rules system.  The game balance was all out of whack.

4)  The game was far too easy and short, even at the higher difficulty values.

Why are you writing about things you don't like in a thread about what people thought gave KotOR so much personality?

I thought KotOR got its personality from the Star Wars universe.. It's a well thought out universe that contains lots of easily likeable characters, races and locations. Of course, the plot twist wasn't bad either..

yeah, hades why the hell are you posting the things you don't like on a topic for the things we do like? <_<

oh well, i liked the NPCs especially HK-47 and i really liked the story.

"i dont care what volourn or hades say"

Eh. I may be a scumbag but unlike Hades, I posted what I liked about the game in this thread; not one I dislike. Please don't get me mixed up with him. I may be the worst person in the world; but I will *never* Hades. That's akin to trolling when you even hint I'm like him. :ph34r:

Next.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

to me what gave KotOR so much personality was that the fans haven't had a decent star wars game in a LONG time (except for jedi power battles which was pretty good to me), other than that i think it was the picture perfect essence of the star wars universe bioware gave it, ahh, only 2 more months till TSL...hopefully...

I am not saying the game isn't good. I am just saying don't over look its obvious weaknesses, Influence. When I post things on the forums here I do so in a informal manner and let my biases reign supreme. When I do a written critique of a piece of work, may it be poetry, prose, movies, or computer games I leave my biases out of the critique. Volourn fails to understand that because he has some mental incapabilities. :rolleyes:

There is a difference in forum banter and a review critique. Volourn doesn't understand that. Also Volourn, you are very much like me, but on the other side of the coin. You are the scratched up side while I am the pristine side so deal with it. :rolleyes:

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA! :)

I am not saying the game isn't good. I am just saying don't over look its obvious weaknesses, Influence.  When I post things on the forums here I do so in a informal manner and let my biases reign supreme.  When I do a written critique of a piece of work, may it be poetry, prose, movies, or computer games I leave my biases out of the critique.  Volourn fails to understand that because he has some mental incapabilities.  :p

There is a difference in forum banter and a review critique.  Volourn doesn't understand that.  Also Volourn, you are very much like me, but on the other side of the coin.  You are the scratched up side while I am the pristine side so deal with it.  :)

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA!  :)

I think some one needs a hug! post-1139-1097301211.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!