NEW KOTOR II Trailer

So after watching the Trailer Im...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. So after watching the Trailer Im...

• ...really looking forward to this game!
    • ...cautious not to get overhyped about it. Something to look out for.
    • ...hating this game even more! Die KOTOR 2!

I think it was a joke.....

But if it's a joke, why isn't it funny? :rolleyes: <_<

Everyones a critic. :blink:

Anyway if it was just the first trailer it still looks good and makes me want to see the finished game trailer even more.

Me too. BTW, I'm not a critic, I'm just honest. ;)

"Last time I checked, the game is called: KOTOR II; so it's hardly surprising that it looks a lot like KOTOR...."

which were kinda our point. it looks like kotor. is nothing wrong with that, but the folks that is claiming that they has seen some kinda marked improvement over kotor combat or that the trailer has erased all their doubts is... odd. we say that the trailer looks pretty much like kotor did

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

"Gromnir, Where talking about what we saw/heard IN THE TRAILER."

really?

we was replying to sabahattin dere who noted,

"Last time I checked, the game is called: KOTOR II; so it's hardly surprising that it looks a lot like KOTOR. The 'difference' between the two games is that they have different stories. No one expects to experience hidden revelations while watching a simple trailer."

so, if the trailer LOOKS like kotor, and we don't know squat 'bout story, then there ain't much reason to be hyped... other than the fact that you really want to be hyped 'bout kotor 2.

add something... anything.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

:rolleyes: What the hell are you talking about?

the trailer. try to keep up with the rest of us.

HA! Good Fun!

I don't want to argue with you, Gromnir. <_< You know what I'm reffering to. You don't? Well, it's your damn typing! :angry: This is exactly why I don't want to argue with you. I know you won't change your typing. So, I will to tolerate it the best that I can. :rolleyes: For now. :blink:

I don't want to argue with you, Gromnir. <_< You know what I'm reffering to. You don't? Well, it's your damn typing! :angry: This is exactly why I don't want to argue with you. I know you won't change your typing. I have no right to deny you your right of Free Speach. :ph34r: So, I will to tolerate it the best that I can. :rolleyes: For now. :blink:

YOU don't even know what you are "referring

:angry: What part of "I don't want to argue with you" do you not understand? :angry:

Then don't argue with him.

As for his points...I tend to agree. It looks cool, and seeing footage from the game is an indication that progress has been done.

In an attempt to answer your question Gromnir, I think simply seeing the game in action serves as an indicator of progress in development. They are showing videos now.....and soon we can be doing what they are doing on the screen ourselves.....or something like that......I dunno.

I'm lacking the terminology to properly state the 'criticism, but has anyone else got the feeling that on the screens featuring Onderon, the environment looks sort of incomplete -more like an advanced sketch? Or is it the bright colors and the abundance of open spaces which confuse me?

by the way one of the guys with the shoulder robe appears in the trailer to the left of what I presume is the main character. (00:38) Could he be a party member? It's a weird line up there: A sith officer and a mandalorian in the back, this guy with the shoulder robe in the front, and a DS-looking main character.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

"What part of "I don't want to argue with you" do you not understand?"

and yet you keep on with the pathetic sniveling. nobody is forcing you to continue responding, is they?

"For no reason at all. Pure, primal emotion all the way. It's fun."

great. we struck oil. finally we got somebody who admits that there ain't nothing in the trailer that would explain unbridled enthusiasm other than the gut level desire on the fan's part to be enthusiastic. so, when somebody references the trailer and says something to the effect of, "it really doesn't look any different than kotor," there ain't no real reason to argue, is there?

rabid is directing comments in wrong direction. JR and others was the folks who acted offended when it were pointed out that the trailer not really show us anything markedly surprising or improved. if