Wich Jedi Class will you choose to K2?

Guest Fallen Jedi

Wich one will it be?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Wich one will it be?

• Jedi Sentinel
    • Jedi Guardian
    • Jedi Consular

What I liked to do was start out as a warrior and then when it came time to chose which kind of Jedi I would be I would take the Consular class. By doing this I had the phyiscal advantages of being a warrior, which would offset the lack of feats that one has as a Consular. I found it really effective, made my character a real bad ass with both force powers and fighting ability.

Its a personal choice and it should remain that way. No one has the right to impugn upon others opinions.

That does not stop people on this forum! :rolleyes:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

But it does make things more interesting!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

But it does make things more interesting!

On occasion. :p

Well i think so!

No information has been released besides a comparison of the Jedi Watchman to Obi-wan - "A balanced Jedi who is proficient with both Force powers and lightsaber attacks" and the Sith Marauder to Darth Maul - "An overall combat-dedicated Sith who specializes in the lightsaber and damaging Force powers. Like the Jedi Weapon Master, Sith Marauders enjoy increased resistance to pain."

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

So basically the prestige classes are just uber-versions of the original classes?

Guardian -> Jedi Weapon Master / Sith Marauder

Sentinel -> Jedi Watchman / Sith Assassin

Consular -> Jedi Master / Sith Lord

So basically the prestige classes are just uber-versions of the original classes?

Guardian -> Jedi Weapon Master / Sith Marauder

Sentinel -> Jedi Watchman / Sith Assassin

Consular -> Jedi Master / Sith Lord

No idea. But Im hoping theyre more than that.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

No idea. But Im hoping theyre more than that.

Haven't the devs already said that what prestige class you might get doesn't depend on what class you choose before that? I'm pretty sure that it was said in another thread that you could become a Jedi Guardian but still choose any of the three prestige classes, for example...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

True. But that has little to do with the identity and bonuses of the classes themselves.

True. Still, I'd expect that each class will give some stuff that is fitting for that class. More Persaude options for the Sith Lord, perhaps, some more advanced techniques for the Weapon Master, etc... sounds natural anyway.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I think sentinel is compleely useless class - it is some mediocre average between guardian and consular, and was completely useless in K1. The only way to make it useful and fun is to add much much much more value to repair /computer skills - the were of no use in K1.

Nik.

Guest Fallen Jedi

I wonder how will I become a Jedi master or a Sith lord.. Will my decicions in conversations lead to them? Or my Force power\feat choises? :unsure: