Women Over 40 Biggest Online Gamers

Ellester

well because theya rent particulatrly good gamers and they dont want somethign that takes too much time is uppose. so they prefer apuse and play instead of real time or turn based.

did you totally miss the joke in that? Or are you just messing with me?

Hmm. I'm a woman. I'm over 40. Barely. :D I like all kinds of games, and have since Space Quest I hit the market, and I played it on an old amber monitor. My favorite game of all time is a turn-based tactical squad game, JA2. My next fave is BG2. I've played a ton of games, RTS, FPS, MMORPH, Adventure, and every combo therein.

I've had three careers and five kids. I've earned my gaming habit, and I could probably beat the snot out of half the "kids" on this board MP'ing any game you name. Lucky for y'all I don't have DSL, so I can't embarrass you. *cough* (Lucky for me too, since I can't be proven a liar!)

hee hee hee...I need my mom to see this topic.

Nah...She'd just laugh her butt off ;)

My mom is about 45 and she is the friggin IT consultant at her work (in the hospital). She almost never touches the computer at home and allways complaints how it doesn't work properly.

My mom is better at HTML than me. It's kind of embarrassing since I'm the one taking computer science classes at the university..

(But I own her in Java! Woo me.)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Di - did you just put everyone in their place? :rolleyes:

Me? *picture Icon of Innocence here* Why, never! The idea that a grown woman could achieve something in life besides being a bored housewife and somebody's mama is rather quaint, though; so I thought I'd offer another side of the story. :)

Pssst... I was just kidding about being able to beat everyone at every game. I hear Rayt the Uber-Mage is unstoppable in Dungeon Siege.

di is a perfect example of why anecdotal evidence is a joke. is no way in hell that di is representative of your average female gamer... bless her munchkin heart.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Di - did you just put everyone in their place? :rolleyes:

Me? *picture Icon of Innocence here* Why, never! The idea that a grown woman could achieve something in life besides being a bored housewife and somebody's mama is rather quaint, though; so I thought I'd offer another side of the story. :)

Pssst... I was just kidding about being able to beat everyone at every game. I hear Rayt the Uber-Mage is unstoppable in Dungeon Siege.

If you're pimp gear was a 1337's as Rayts, you'd pwn in DS too.