Should we have animals?

Should we have animals?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have animals?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Sounds like a children's game (pokemon) for instance, by the way that you explain it.... :) TSL, doesn't need that, now does it? :o

no i mean like a violent animal that you put in ****fites and races

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

That's exactly what I thought of when I read this thread. In SWG, you can get pets, and at their peak (before Creature Handlers were nerfed) SWG was referred to as "Star Wars Pokemon."

I really do think the idea of having pets is terrible. They wouldn't add to combat, just distract you from what should be simple, fun combat: party vs. enemy. Not some animal in the fray helping you. If T3 is coming back than isn't that good enough?

Now I wouldn't mind a **** fight type minigame, like the swoop races. You go to the fighting arena, sign up your animal, then you'll play as him as you duel another and win cash. (Or bet on the other and take a dive hehehe). But outside of a minigame that you have to willingly go to a place to participate in, NO.

• 2 weeks later...
We could have some kind of pet that when than turn into adults or something it unlocks something or you could race your anaimal or put it in a fight.

I voted yes but only aslong as u can have a Rancor!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

We could have some kind of pet that when than turn into adults or something it unlocks something or you could race your anaimal or put it in a fight.

agreed B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

agreed B)

U start off with alittle one about the same size as a Horned Kath Hound. It then grows up and becomes the size u see on the unknown plant. The next level would be between that size and a full Rancor. And by the end of the game it becomes fully grown.

No one would mess with a Sith Lord with a Rancor as a pet!!!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

U start off with alittle one about the same size as a Horned Kath Hound. It then grows up and becomes the size u see on the unknown plant. The next level would be between that size and a full Rancor. And by the end of the game it becomes fully grown.

No one would mess with a Sith Lord with a Rancor as a pet!!!

Except a rancor....

and what are u gonna do when another sith get the big brother of the taris rancor for his pet?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

and what are u gonna do when another sith get the big brother of the taris rancor for his pet?

They can't because that is my rancor. Mine would be like the Mutated Rancor in JA. ;)

It's probably a small droid that can translate for that annoying coffee mach.. err T3 I mean, yes a small droid to translate for T3 :)

*Gets blaster out and starts checking the sights*

probly

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I don't think we need pets. But I would like an animal based mind control power.

"Nice rancor, good rancor. I'm a freind... unlike that Gamorean over there..."

Nice sith lord, now go kill that other sith lord and than kill your self if you win

Rancors, the bigger the better and the more deadler the better and you could ride on top of it and hope fully you won't fall off

Hmm...

Rancors...

Chocobos...

Rancors...

Chocobos...

I can't decide which I'd rather have as a pet...

Rancors...they would eat the chocobos...yum

on a rather odd unrelated note, does anyone know how rancors are born, are they from eggs or live birth? If eggs, that would make for an interesting idea...you just carry around your rancor egg until it hatches and slowly raise the tiny rancor ,affectionately named Spuds McKenzie, to adulthood at which point it devours your enemies whole...unless of course they are fast and throw skulls quite well.