Should we have animals?

Should we have animals?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have animals?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Is it the laser sphere thing Luke tries his first sabermoves with in ANH?

Or something in that direction?

Mmm... something in that direction, yeah. I think that's all I'll say on it. You'll all just have to wait for anything else about this pet-like thing. :p

-Akari

I guess :)

I see :). Well, such a thing might make things interesting - whenever you carried it with you, you'd be immune to whatever Force Powers Dark Jedi used against you. But in the other hand you'd be unable to use your own force powers against them or to protect yourself with them... but it'd indeed be interesting to see a Dark Sithlord try to use Force Lightning on your the same way C'baoth tried to do on Thrawn just to discover that it doesn't work thanks to the Ysalamiri... :p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I guess :)

I see :). Well, such a thing might make things interesting - whenever you carried it with you, you'd be immune to whatever Force Powers Dark Jedi used against you. But in the other hand you'd be unable to use your own force powers against them or to protect yourself with them... but it'd indeed be interesting to see a Dark Sithlord try to use Force Lightning on your the same way C'baoth tried to do on Thrawn just to discover that it doesn't work thanks to the Ysalamiri... :lol:

Interesting. Perhaps one of the NPCs has something similar, that being their special ability?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Interesting. Perhaps one of the NPCs has something similar, that being their special ability?

You mean an NCP immune to the force? Sounds highly unlikely since there are very few beings as far as I know that are resistant or even immune to the Force, as the Ysalamiri is...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Mmm... something in that direction, yeah. I think that's all I'll say on it. You'll all just have to wait for anything else about this pet-like thing. :unsure:

-Akari

It would be nice if the player (or one of the tech NPCs) could keep modifying it and bring it into battle. Maybe some annoying thing that flits around and shoots weak lasers. So that's 3 NPCs and a semi-familiar thing.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I would have suggested a miniature giant space hamster named "Noo!", but afaik they have eyes. Doesn't fit the description.

Perhaps it's a blind miniature giant space hamster ? :unsure:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I would have suggested a miniature giant space hamster named "Noo!", but afaik they have eyes. Doesn't fit the description.

Perhaps it's a blind miniature giant space hamster ? ;)

He said eyes!

Not Eye - Singular!

Maybe it's a miniature giant space hamster pirate! :D (note: with eyepatch)

Grrrr... Arg!

Grrrr... Arg!

YESSS!!!!!!! MAY MUTANT ENEMY LIVE FOREVER!!!!!

And Buu coming back would be awesome. Minsc the...whatever he would be in SW...

Anyway, there is no species with immunity to the force's effects and the force itself.

Can it purr ?

I don't think so.

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

No.

Will it kill enemies with deathray eyes?

It doesn't have eyes!

or BIG POINTY TEETH?

No teeth either!

-Akari

You are crushing my dreams Akari! ;):lol:

I wonder if you can enhance it, or have to take care of it...

Mmm... something in that direction, yeah. I think that's all I'll say on it. You'll all just have to wait for anything else about this pet-like thing. :)

-Akari

It would be nice if the player (or one of the tech NPCs) could keep modifying it and bring it into battle. Maybe some annoying thing that flits around and shoots weak lasers. So that's 3 NPCs and a semi-familiar thing.

Indeed. :)

-Akari