Moraly grey areas

You fight for Justice(even if it harms the Republic) or the self-interest of the Republic over justice(Dark-side, even if it harms the Sith).

It's not really a matter of black and white in this case. The sith were far from playing nice and fair. Didn't make what he did right but when you have two wrongs and no real right,which wrong do you pick?

You could get the right answer by NOT looking at the tape at all. Then, you prove Sunry innocent, which causes problems for the sith. You also do not get any dark side ponts. :unsure:

You could get the right answer by NOT looking at the tape at all. Then, you prove Sunry innocent, which causes problems for the sith. You also do not get any dark side ponts.

"What I told you was the truth,from a certain point of view..."

Either way, if I had the option, I would have handed over the evidence of the murder to the prosecution but then defended my client to the best of my ability. I wouldn't be surprised if, in the future (er, past), camera recordings can be faked. Or, if Sunry wanted to come clean, I could always try to plea bargain to a sentence that wouldn't result in execution.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

But ugly people are evil, haven't you noticed? Good looking people are good and evil ones are hideous.

*tsk, tsk*

You're forgetting Trias the Betrayer.

_38393241_merrick150.jpg

This man has obviously fallen to the Dark Side.

:angry: That's cruel! You should feel sorry for him, not make him an object of humor! :angry:

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say we're looking at the direct result of several generations of inbreeding! :o

Maria, what is that freak? George Bush's great, great, great, great, great, grandfather? :lol:

manthing2.jpg

But ugly people are evil, haven't you noticed? Good looking people are good and evil ones are hideous.

*tsk, tsk*

who? :lol:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

*tsk, tsk*

who? :lol:

One of the bad guys in Planescape Torment.

Although technically he was Lawful Good and was a celestial (deva?) I think.

My bet: Sunry was Force Persuaded into shooting the Dark Jedi by her Master, and we would've found evidence of that in the Sith base if they had completed the quest.

But I actually prefer it this way, with him actually guilty. Makes for one of the few genuinely tough moral choices of the game.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?