It's no crime, it's just fun to say sacrilige, even spelled badly. :p

If you like the word so much, you could start a topic where every sentance must have that word in it but at the same time be SW related!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I heard that he already had the story for 1,2 and 3 even before he made 4,5 and 6 and his excuse for starting at 4 was he didnt have the technology to do what he wanted to do in 1,2 and 3.

I thought it was because he wasn't sure if it was going to be sucessful, so he started with 4 since it could be stand-alone and won't leave an excessive amount of loose ends like the others would.

Yes but shooting someone is against the law but GL changing what is his is no crime!

yea exactly he made it he can do what ever he wants to do

and he anit forcing you to buy it either

It's his to do with what he wishes...but I want to hear you say that when he changes Chewbacca to Jar Jar.... :p:)

Yes but shooting someone is against the law but GL changing what is his is no crime!

yea exactly he made it he can do what ever he wants to do

and he anit forcing you to buy it either

It's his to do with what he wishes...but I want to hear you say that when he changes Chewbacca to Jar Jar.... :wub::wub:

I dont think that will happen, not even GL is that dumb!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It's a complete farce replacing the old guy with Hayden Christensen. Why not put in Ewan Mcgregor in for Sir Alec Guinness while they're at it? :) What's the point in having young Anakin with an old Obi Wan? It's quite ridiculous to be honest. <_<

manthing2.jpg

What they are trying to do with that is make Ewan Mcgregor look more like Alec in the 3rd film. Besides u only see anikin 2 times in the original trilogy so is easy to replace!

And if you think that there was only a 20 year gap between episodes 3 and 4 (weren't Luke and Leia around 20), how would obi-wan change from Ewan to Alec in that short time?

Not that Alec should be cut out of the film, that would be a disgrace, but since we're pointing out problems.......

And if lucas want's to make changes in the dvd he can take out that rubbish looking Jabba in episode 4. He looked awful- even worse addition than the Greedo shooting thing.......

That a possibility!