I hope this is not too much off topic but i just recently heared that in the soon to be released DVD of ep 4,5+6 that in ep 6 the ghost of Anakin has been replaced with Hayden Christionson's (sp ?) image!!! :lol:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I've heard the same. Kinda unfair to the old actor if you ask me :/. But I suppose that Old Lucas, ruling over everything connected to Star Wars with an even harder iron fist than Palpatine, wants something more than there was before to tie the old and new movies together...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

It kinda cool and kinda unfair at the same time.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I personaly felt that may of the changes in the 'new edition' trilogy make the films worse. Lots of people agree with this.

But in this case it may be justified, but then whats the next step going to be? Having Hayden play Vader when the mask comes off? Or redubbing the Vader voice over? Where would the changes ever stop..........

Thats cool. It ties the whole character together better.

I think so too but let see what it looks like before final judgement is passed!!

Lucas says laserswords instead of lightsabers. Makes me wonder who came up with lightsabers.

The fact that they don't say laserswords (like every other Sci-fi thing) differentiates SW. Its one of those details that made the series great.

not to be rude but some of the changes in 4 5 6 were necessary if they left it alone it would not make sense

2nd thing whats gonna be in the dvd was suppose to be in the film before the cuts were made (not including changes that were to follow from 1 2 3) i

I heard that he already had the story for 1,2 and 3 even before he made 4,5 and 6 and his excuse for starting at 4 was he didnt have the technology to do what he wanted to do in 1,2 and 3.

If that were true, I don't understand how (or why) someone would write 6 episodes in chronological order, but with the first 3 needing more "technological advancements" to make them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I heard that he already had the story for 1,2 and 3 even before he made 4,5 and 6 and his excuse for starting at 4 was he didnt have the technology to do what he wanted to do in 1,2 and 3.

Yes i believe that they where stories written by him but they were never published. Although i don't know htis for sure!

If that were true, I don't understand how (or why) someone would write 6 episodes in chronological order, but with the first 3 needing more "technological advancements" to make them.

Dont ask me why. GL has never made sense has he.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Dont ask me why. GL has never made sense has he.

it's because he's a man, right? :lol:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Thats cool.