44 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is it?

• Jedi Master
    • Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Weapon Master
    • Sith Lord
    • Sith Assassin
    • Sith Marauder

Don't be so down on yourself. I can't find it myself. And you're not wasting my time. I'm looking for it though. I'm going through every KOTOR 2 article I can find with a Yahoo search. I'll post if I find.

:) Well, good luck. I have a feeling you'll need it. :rolleyes:

On page 6 of searches so far. This stinks. I remember everything about that page but the url and the description of the watchman. GRRRRR. Well at least I remember that it wasn't that helpful to me. But now it's a matter of pride. Watch me still be searching at 8 in the morning.

On page 6 of searches so far. This stinks. I remember everything about that page but the url and the description of the watchman. GRRRRR. Well at least I remember that it wasn't that helpful to me. But now it's a matter of pride. Watch me still be searching at 8 in the morning.

If I were you, I would wait until someone gives a description of each class on the forums somewhere. Unless they already have.

Why have more force power (and be weaker) and go into a fight using force, I would rather go into a fight guns-a-blaz'in or in this case lightsaber-a-blaz'in (if that makes any sense at all) Theres a certin satisfaction to going into a fight 3 deep into a swarm of dark jedi and sith, the only thing I wish kotor did have is when you fish an oppnent(health bar drops to zero) you could dice them into pices(one of gorge lucas's favorite themes in his filmes), if you havn't thought of it already he has a theme of severed body parts,<(movies are in historical order)>.(cantina in *star wars:new hope* were obi-wan lays some woop ass),(cloud city*star wars:emporer strikes back* darth vador puts his son in line),(death star *star wars return of jedi* luke puts his father in line), (Naboo*phantom manace* obi-wan once again lays out woop ass on darth sidious aprentous),(Geonocis<spelling error>*Clone war* Anikan/and or (soon to come) darth vador, ironically same arm is severed by light sabor battle). Wow I really didn't mean to put all that. My point is (back to the point) its much better useing foce powers and totally kicking ass with the lightsaber aka weapons master. But then again Yoda is my favorite charater of all time.

-Out of sight, out of mind

And here I wanted to pick Scoundrel. <_<

Seriously, why must we again be forced to play a Jedi class? You have other people in your party. And playing as a Bounty Hunter prestige class would be an interesting choice. I miss the BG games where you had full control over character creation and advancement. :blink:

And here I wanted to pick Scoundrel.  <_<

Seriously, why must we again be forced to play a Jedi class?  You have other people in your party.  And playing as a Bounty Hunter prestige class would be an interesting choice.  I miss the BG games where you had full control over character creation and advancement.  :rolleyes:

*pats on the back*

This is a Jedi only CRPG, hence the name of it KNIGHTS of the old republic: The SITH lords...

Not much room for non jedi since a non jedi wouldnt possibly be able to save the galaxy from a force weilding, lightsaber brandishing, evil mo' fo <_<

I'm dissapointed to see that there is no option for "Sith badass" or "Jedi who was born a slave on Tatooine concieved completely by midicloriants and grows up to be a powerful Jedi then becomes apprentice to dark lord of the Sith", or has that already been done before.

iceman1731.jpg

The only thing i remember from that article was that Palpatine=Sith Lord, Maul=Marauder, forgot assassin, master=Yoda, Watchmen=Kenobi, weaponmaster=windu...I doubt that that's helpful or all correct, but I still wanted to put it out there... :p

I've seen the same article,or two articles like that mentioning it. Can't fing it either for some reason, but this:linkie suggests that the article has been on GameSpy. Couldn't find it there, thorugh. I suppose that if it was an "old" article from 03, then they might've deleted it to give room for new info...

Anyway, the list seems to go like this:

Jedi Master = Master Yoda

Watchman = Obi-Wan

Weapon Master = Mace Windu

Sith Lord = Emperor Palpatine

Marauder = Darth Maul

Assassin = Mara Jade (from the EU)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D