44 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is it?

• Jedi Master
    • Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Weapon Master
    • Sith Lord
    • Sith Assassin
    • Sith Marauder

The only thing i remember from that article was that Palpatine=Sith Lord, Maul=Marauder, forgot assassin, master=Yoda, Watchmen=Kenobi, weaponmaster=windu...I doubt that that's helpful or all correct, but I still wanted to put it out there... :p

I've seen the same article,or two articles like that mentioning it. Can't fing it either for some reason, but this:linkie suggests that the article has been on GameSpy. Couldn't find it there, thorugh. I suppose that if it was an "old" article from 03, then they might've deleted it to give room for new info...

Anyway, the list seems to go like this:

Jedi Master = Master Yoda

Watchman = Obi-Wan

Weapon Master = Mace Windu

Sith Lord = Emperor Palpatine

Marauder = Darth Maul

Assassin = Mara Jade (from the EU)

Mara Jade...that was the name...she was wearing some nice clothes too... :p;)

Mara Jade...that was the name...she was wearing some nice clothes too... :p  ;)

Indeed she was :D

So the watchman class is really the Jedi investigator class from the D20?

Don't ask me, I don't know anything about the D20 :p :ph34r:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Ah ah ah now OLD SKOOL

Its now Mara Jade Skywalker muhahaha :p

And no this isnt a joke...she had his children :ph34r:

Yeah, I know that...glad I got to her before the wedding... ;) :ph34r:

So, a sith Lord for each faction...speculating of course, then shouldn't there be three jedis who help you choose or no? give you quests to do stuff like the questions on Dantooine, only you are working them out? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hmm, that speculation seem a ltitle too... wild for me ;). At least the part about the lightsiders; I'm not so certaint hat you'd gain your rank from them... I'd rather think that you must find some other Jedi in the game (non-joinable NCP), a former member of the Jedi Council or something, receive a mission from him/her and when you complette it, you have your rank!

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Nothing wrong wit it... :p

The only thing i remember from that article was that Palpatine=Sith Lord, Maul=Marauder, forgot assassin, master=Yoda, Watchmen=Kenobi, weaponmaster=windu...I doubt that that's helpful or all correct, but I still wanted to put it out there... ;)

I think the sith assassin would be Asajj Ventress. :blink: Wait, someone already mentiond Mara Jade so never mind.

Asajj Ventress technically wasn't a Sith though.....and neither was Mara.

When I think of Sith Assassin, the name "Darth Vader" comes to mind...........

I don't think so. Wasn't he a guardian while he was on the lightside? [i know, I'm probably wrong like I always am] <_<

Asajj Ventress technically wasn't a Sith though.....and neither was Mara.

When I think of Sith Assassin, the name "Darth Vader" comes to mind...........

I don't think so. Wasn't he a guardian while he was on the lightside? [i know, I'm probably wrong like I always am] <_<

Well actually I think of Anakin as a Sentinel, but even then a Jedi Guardian can become a Sith Assassin.