Dark Rage!

What do you think of the new Dark Rage pic?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new Dark Rage pic?

• Dark Rage looks awsome I'm getting that power asap
    • Dark Rage looks okay but it's not really my favorite so far
    • Dark Rage looks lame I hope they change it
    • I don't use the Dark side
    • I don't care

sorry I just cut and pasted I didn't mean to offend! honestly sorry about that

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

no its not annoying, not in my way of thinking anyway.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

They really need to bring up the defense if they hope to make it to super bowl this year!

AscendedPaladin.png

I agree 100% with you there.

AscendedPaladin.png

keep your little brothers and sisters away from the screen when that Force Rage is in action. It's creepy as hell. What's with satanic force powers and a living corpse as villain; sure they're great, but... is that the attempt to make the DS actually Dark?

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I'm all for the game being more dark in the dark side but this may mean they will be rated as M rather than T. Some stores won't carry M or more mature rated games and it is restricting the buying audience. We'll see I guess. Currently, KOTOR2 is unrated from what I have read.

keep your little brothers and sisters away from the screen when that Force Rage is in action. It's creepy as hell. What's with satanic force powers and a living corpse as villain; sure they're great, but... is that the attempt to make the DS actually Dark?

Keep your brothers and sisters away from the screen sounds good to me. The kids can go see Episode III, the rest of us can play a mature rated KOTOR II.

Cheers!

Keep your brothers and sisters away from the screen sounds good to me. The kids can go see Episode III, the rest of us can play a mature rated KOTOR II.

Cheers!

I second that emtoin.

Cheers!

I second that emtoin.

I agree though it ought not be forgotten that graphics alone can't make the game dark; if the story and conversation options don't allow for real devilry, fearsome graphics would seem out of place. One minute you perform gimmicks out of Hell, the next moment you ask the Ithorian's pocket money: that doesn't work; that's what I meant.

One other thing that doesn't work is nitpicking on a couple of screenshots. This game is Force-Draining My Wits! :angry:

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I think it would be cool if you killed a dark lords apprentice and then convinced him to train you as their new apprentice. and then maybe they would join your party and the two of you would go and kill the other dark lords. then in the end you can kill them :blink:

AscendedPaladin.png

I think it would be cool if you killed a dark lords apprentice and then convinced him to train you as their new apprentice. and then maybe they would join your party and the two of you would go and kill the other dark lords. then in the end you can kill them :(

um... :lol:

I'm all for the game being more dark in the dark side but this may mean they will be rated as M rather than T. Some stores won't carry M or more mature rated games and it is restricting the buying audience. We'll see I guess. Currently, KOTOR2 is unrated from what I have read.

It's gotta be teen...I don't really think it wil get bad enough to turn into Mature, but if it does, Lucasarts will pull some strings... :lol:

Yeah it will probably stay teen unless Obsidian lets your PC beat up hookers for extra cash. Actually Lucas Arts and Rockstar are making a game called Grand Theft Tatooine starring Jabba the Hutt. Jabba is sure to make a ho recognize this Christmas season.

Cheers!

Yeah it will probably stay teen unless Obsidian lets your PC beat up hookers for extra cash. Actually Lucas Arts and Rockstar are making a game called Grand Theft Tatooine starring Jabba Hutt. Jabba will make a ho recognize this Christmas season.

Cheers!

:lol::p:lol::lol: LMAO

AscendedPaladin.png