Darth Scion is a sexy mofo

Now I suddenly have an image of Michael Jackson as a Sith Lord doing a music video with Sith apprentices as backup dancers............. :blink:

LMAO!!! :huh::p:lol::lol::lol:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Good" different?

Guess that would all depend on who's looking at it.

I'm going to say to each their own...and all in all it's not good nor bad it's just different.

But I've been told I'm a liberal fruit among other things. So wouldn't be the first time people disagree. :)

And you all thought my extremely off topic thread was bad... I know it was but I thought it was more entertaining than this crap. But hey diferent strokes for different folks.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.